Story 3- Shizuairi : "Dancing Under the Stage light"

!!Dancer AU!!

- Ballet Studio -
(Airi's POV)
{Airi, Shizuku, Ballet teacher}

"Posture, please Ms. Momoi."

The ballet teacher, Madame Antoine, was always unfair and rude to me. Sure, I wasn't the best dancer in our ballet class but she had no right to pick on me.

"Ms. Hinomori, good job. You should teach Ms. Momoi a thing or two on posture."

"Oh-"

"Anyways, class dismissed. Please collect you things and leave. tomorrow I'll announce the roles for the upcoming performance."

Sounds of excited giggles and chatter filled the room, I sighed it was another performance with me cast as snowflake number 3, just a background dancer. I started to walk towards the locker room.

- Locker room -
{Airi, Shizuku, dancer 1, dancer 2}

"Ha, I doubt her career will go anywhere in dance!"

"Hey- shut up she's right there."

I frowned, I was used to the name calling and bullying from my peers so I looked away and forgot about it.

"Hey Airi! What's up!"

"Nothing much Shizu." I raised my foot onto the bench and started to talk of my ballet shoes.

"Excited for tomorrow? I really can't wait! I wonder what I'll be cast as."

"Probably the lead I bet! Your the best dancer Hinamori."

"For real! Your so good, what's your secret?"

"Uhm- just practice I guess! And never give up!"

"Practice?" I scoffed, "not like you need that anyways."

"What are you talking about Airi?"

"What does everyone say? You were a prodigy at dance since you were a little girl. You don't need any practice, you just waltz up there with a smile on your fucking face and get the lead! While someone like me, who has to actually train to get even decent at ballet!"

"Airi- I didn't mean it like that. I didn't know you felt this way."

"Save your crap for a different day Shizuku. You cant talk about feelings when all your shit was handed to you on a silver platter. Some people actually have to work hard!"

"Looks like someone's jealous. Your just upset that your bad at dance! Leave poor shizuku alone."

"Get lost Airi."

I was pissed, this bitch trying to comfort me!? Sure I was jealous that shizuku was so good but she needed to be put in her place!

I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the room, I was done with these fucking brats.

- Dance Studio, the next day -
(Shizuku's POV)
{Shizuku, Airi, dancer 1, dancer 2, Madame Antoine}

"The casting is being shows today! I can't wait!"

Everyone was anxious, many dancers wanted the main role and were nervous to see if they got it or not. I was more concerned about Airi, she seemed really upset yesterday.

"Now girls, please calm down. Here is the casting sheet."

Madame Antoine posted the list, I decided I would go after all the commotion was over.