Chapter Two

Monday, July 24, 01:37am

Yn's Perspektive

He smiled and ask if i know anyone who could tutor me. I shook my had at his question. "Then i have to tutor you myself" he said.

I couldn't say a Word, and just starre at him. He just laughed at me and ask what i'm saying to his idea.

I agreed and smiled shyly at him. "Good than you give me your Emailadress and we Chat later?" He ask. I nodded and took out a pen and a piece of paper to write down my email address for him.

When I was done, I gave him the paper and quickly said goodbye to him, before i walked out of the room and enjoyed the rest 15 minutes of my break and had something to eat.

When I had my 12 lessons for the Day  behind me, I took the bus home and threw myself on my bed as soon as I got to my room.

Half an hour later i got up and went downstairs to my parents. I told them about my tutoring with my math teacher and that he would write to me later.

They both said it was good for me and that my mother would start cooking now. I nooded and told them that i would be upstairs in my room.

When I was back in my room, I put on my sleep clothes and went to the bathroom to take off my make-up and do my skincare. "Y/n come downstairs dinner is ready" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

After the Dinner with my Parents, i had done my homework. Luckily we didn't had any math homework today. When i tought about math i remembered that Mr. Smith wanted to send me an email.

So i laid down on my bed and opend my Laptop. Just as i was going online i got an email and quickly opened it.

"Hello Y/n,
this is your math teacher Mr. Smith. Because of the tutoring, we would have to clarify when you have time and then I would send you my address, so we can tutor at my house. I'm available on Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays."

"Hello Mr Smith,
I would have time on each of these days,
how should we do it?
Deer greetings Y/n"

"Then we just take all three dates and decide the times spontaneously after the lesson with emails.
My address is Queens Road, Brighton BN13XP, United Kingdom, near Brighton train station”

"All right, see you then tomorrow in class Mr. Smith, have a nice evening."

"Thank you Y/n, Don't study too much, eat right and then we'll see each other tomorrow morning for the 2nd period because the first period is canceled for secondary school 2"

I thanked him quickly and then closed my laptop.

Next morning

Because of what Mr. Smith said yesterday, i could sleep a bit more. Right now i just packed my things from studying last night in my backpack and walked downstairs in the entrance area to put on my shoes. I don't need a jacket because summer won't be over until next month.

I got on the bus and get off 20 minutes later at the Brighton college.

When i look at the big clock in the entrance hall, i see that i still have almost 15 minutes until i have to go to math class, which is why i quickly go to the canteen to get a drink.

After that i go to the romm where the secondary school 2 is taught all day and only the teachers change. It's like that every day, but sometimes for another subject like chemistry we're in a different room, but the teachers change, like normal.

When i arrived i sat down on my fixed seat in the last row on the outside by the window and unpacked my things out of my backpack.

I remembered last night's emails as I saw Mr. Smith enter the classroom. It's a little strange that I know his address now.

And its even stranger that i used to go from today 3 times per week to his house, so he could help me study.

But its also good because he help me with my homework and learn general. So when we got homework today, we can do it today, because its Tuesday.

Yesterday evening i have already entered in my calendar that from today he will help me study on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Back to school, Mr. Smith is already going through the attendance list.

At the end of the lesson we did really get homework. So it's fine, i guess.

When the 12th lesson is finally over, i got out through the entrance hall and walked to the bus, which i almost missed. After 20 Minutes i got off and search for the Keys in my backpack, because my parents told me yesterday that there not home when i get from school.

I finaly found them and opend the door. After i put my stuff down, i opened my laptop and went to fresh up while it was going online.

After that I checked my emails and arranged with Mr. Smith that I would be with him at 7:30 p.m. because I'm at school every day if I have 12 lessons until 5:30 p.m. But there is also a boarding school at our school if you want.

It's 6pm so i have an hour left before i have to leave. I quickly make myself something to eat and meanwhile do my homework for the other subjects.

When it was time to go, i picked up my backpack and the other things i need and left the house. After i walked 10 minutes to the train station, i got on the train and got 15 minuts later of.

Then i looked at the adress Mr. Smith send me and walked there. Just right on time, i rung the bell.

He opened the door and let me in. I looked interested around and let myself be led into the living room. We sit down together on the Couch and I unpacked my school things.

---------------------------------------
Monday, July 24, 03:58 am

1045 words