Chapter Ten/🍋

Friday, November 10, 19:06 pm

Yn's Perspektive

I leaned forwards and pressed my hands behind his neck, upto his hair and let them rest there. While his hands were wandering about my whole body i suddently feelt his strong arms onto my waist again as he start pulling up my t-shirt, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

I smiled and started opening his white Shirt and looked at his abs, not for the first time, but this time fully and not just because his t-shirt rolled up 'accedently'.

I grinned at this thought and saw him, watching me closly, enjoying my hands as i slowly let them wander about his abs.

After a few seconds he suddently flipped me over so i was laying under him and he was leaning over my body, so close that i could feel his Hot breath on my face.

He ripped me my t-shirt off my head, his eyes dark and full with lust, so full that i got goosebumps all over my body.

He watched my breath got quicker and touched my neck with his lips, bevore he bite in it and sucked it. His eyes still hang on mine as i closed them quickly and pressed my lips together.

Mr. Smith chuckled at my reaction and got up a bit again, bevore i could feel his cold but also burning Hot hands on my body. They were exploring my neck, slightly touching my BH and getting further down to my trousers.

Down at my pants he waited a bit so i opend my eyes againd and smiled, while helping him opening them. He trow them to the floor and i laughed before i slightly touched his lips with mine.

He just brummed and his eyes got away from mine, down to my legs. There was it again. His eyes, they darkened and the Lust in it got more.

-LEMON COMMING-

His hands, he layed them at my thights and wanderd up so i shoudered a bit. I closed my eyes again and layed my arm about them as his Fingers slowly grabbed my underwear and got under it.

My breath got quicker as his Fingers touched my pearl and start circeling it. I held my breath and accedently let a moan out.

A bit scared of my own reaction i opend my eyes and layed my hand onto my mouth.

"Let me hear you love, please" he begged like a little kid for icecream. I smiled a bit and he pushed my hands about my head and hold them with one of his. The other one starting to get down more again, so i quickly pressed my legs together.

He chuckled. "Your realy enjoying me touching you, dont you? Look how wet you are love" he wisperd into my ear and his lips touched it so i pressed my legs more together. The heat between my legs got even more.

So i just nodd and he let one Finger inside me, quickly he place a second one inside me and started moving them.

I moaned a few times and after a minute he suddently pulled them out. Confused i looked at him and watched him opening his own pants.

I got even reder and saw the big bump in his boxershorts, the pants land on the floor, next to mine.

He held something in his hands and when he opened it, i saw that it was a condom. "Do you want?" He ask as he saw me starring. Unsure what to do, i nodd and he gave it to me.

I looked at him for a second before i felt a heat between my legs again and grabed his boxershorts and pulled them down.

My eyes widen as i saw it. It wont fit.

Mr. Smith Perspektive

I watched Y/n closely, her eyes wide as she saw my 'little friend' down there. A grin sat on my lips as her hands start shaking, while putting the condom on it.

"Is this right so" she ask and looked up at me. I nood and she looked down again. My grin got even bigger as i start opening her BH and pulling it off, trowing it to the floor with her underwear.

We both were completely naked now. My eyes wandered about her beautiful body, again and again.

When i catched her staring at my 'little friend' and when she pressed her legs together, i quickly opened them and placed my leg between hers. I hope she knows my first Name. So she know what Name she will scream.

Yn's Perspektive

He placed his body, between my legs and quickly placed himself at my opening. Before i could even say something he pushed his whole lenght in. I gasp and scretches his back, while he waited for me to calm down a bit.

When my body got used to it he slowly started moving and after a few times where he pulled himself out and pushed in even harder, the pain got less and i start moaning his name.

He grinned at me and pulled out again, pushing in even faster and harder. "Eric, please" i moaned again and he got even wilder. "YOU ARE MINE" He said between his thrusts and kissed me.

A few minutes later i came and he pulled himself out of me. Tired i layed down and he placed a little kiss on my forehead. "Sweet Dreames" he grinned and put a blanken above my naked body. Just a few seconds later i was sleeping.

When i woke up again, it was dark outside and i wasn't in my living room anymore. I looked around and saw that i was laying in my bed. My teacher next to me.

I smiled and get back to sleep in his arms, my head pressed against his neck.

--------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, November 14, 11:08 am

991 words