Chapter Twelve

Thursday, November 16, 10:00 am

Yn's Perspektive

It was the next morning, which ment that it was Monday and that i had to go to school. I sight and slowly stood up, still in pain a bit.

I rolled my eyes and get ready for school. Quickly i grabbed my food and run outside to catch my bus. My parents were already at work so i didn't see them, this morning.

The first lesson was over so i would have math next. I sat behind my desk in the last row and waited for the other students to leave the room. I had 5 minutes for me alone, before the other would come back. So i restet my head on my armes and closed my eyes for a moment.

A few minutes later Mr. Smith entered the classroom with the rest of the students, but i sleept in and didn't notice.

Eric was already reading out the attendance list. When he called out my name i quickly looked up and saw him grinning at me. I just rolled my eyes and smiled a bit, while he was telling us what we would do today. We would do a partner work, so everyone should find someone to work with now. I glared around and before i could even stand up a boy came to me and ask if i want to work with him. Unsure i just nodd to him an then all of sudden Mr. Smith chance his mind and said that he would group the students together because 'we needed to long'. I just smiled at Eric and he gave me the Name of the girl i should work with. Her Name was Maja. "Excuse me, you are Y/n right?" A brown haired girl ask me so i quickly nooded. "Im Maja by the way" she added and i smiled at her a bit shyly. We chatted for a bit and then started to look at the work we should do. I screatched my head and looked to her, while she was just staaring at the paper. "Uhm do you know, how this works?" I ask her, so she looks up at me. "No, you?" She ask and i shook my head. We both laughed and then talked the rest of the lesson. "Soo what are you doing after school?" She ask and i thought about it for a moment, bevor telling her that i had no Plans. "Maybe you want to grab a Coffee?" She ask and i smiled while nodding. "Then after school, by the cafeteria?" I ask Maya back and this time she was the one that nodded.

Just as the bell rung and i wanted to go, Mr. Smith called me back and we waited for all the students to leave. "So you found a new friend" he ask and tapped his Fingers against his table. "Yes, the girl you put me together for the group work" i said and he smiled a bit. He gave me a quickly kiss and then left the classroom.

Time skip

After school was finally over, i walked down the hall to the cafeteria, where i saw Maya already waiting. "Heyyy" she called for me and i laughed a bit while i got to her. I greeted her back and we buyed Coffee and then left the school building. It was nice to have a new friend, who i could talk to and just chill.

------------------
Sorry for the short chapter and long time where i wasnt on this Story, but tomorrow is also comming a new chapter here. So please dont be mad- author

-------------------------------------------------
Saturday, December 30, 23:01 pm

615 words