Chapter Five

Saturday, July 5, 22:00 pm

Yn's Perspektive

After the shower, i went back to 'my' room and layed down on the bed. It's so boring alone here.

I tried to sleep a bit, but it didn't work out so i grabed my backpack and went to the living room.

I sat down on the sofa and got out my workbooks, books and my pens and started to work on my tasks .

After about an hour, I closed my English and Biology notebooks and pulled out my math stuff. I sigh and opened yesterday's page and starred at the first task.

It's probably not Mr. Smith that's the problem, it's me. I don't think I'll ever understand math, it's just soo urgh complicated and I don't know or maybe I'm just too stupid.

I leaned back and closed my eyes for a moment.

Mr. Smith Perspektive

After the 9 hours i spend with my classes i got home and opened the door. The first thing as i come in i see, is Y/n slepping on the Couch with my clothes on.

I grinned and quietly put my things down in my room and then got back to her.

From behind Y/n i looked down on her and smirked. Just as i brushed her hair out of her face, Y/n snuggled up to my arm and held it, so i couldn't move away, and just sit down next to her.

She snuggled down on my chest and wrapped her arms around it. I chuckled and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

As she quickly moved off me i grinned and opened my eyes to see a completely red Y/n sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Well, how did you sleep Y/n" i grinned

"Good" she said still beeing completely Red in the face. After that i got up and made dinner for the two of us.

Yn's Perspektive

After we had dinner together, he tried to help me with my math homework. But you could guess, he faild again. So right now im packing all my stuff into my backback, and tied my shoes.

Mr. Smith insisted to drive me home, so we got out and walk to his car. It was a dark blue BMW. Thats all i know from seeing, but when he opend the door for me, i stunned.

There was a rather untypical black leather interior and little red lights everywhere. The m-power sign was on the steering wheel and the speedometer went up to almost 320 km/h.

I know teachers earn much money, but this, this is just crazy. How much money does he need to buy such a car?

"Get in Y/n, or do you want to stand there the whole evening?" Mr. Smith ask me grinning. I got in and closed the door carefully.

I buckled up and we drove off after I gave him my address. After about 15 minutes we arrived.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in your guest room and driving me home, Mr. Smith" i thanked him and opend the door.

He just said something like no Problem and see you tomorrow in class and then drove back home. I got in and looked for my parents but didnt found them anywhere.

I texted them quickly and then went up to my room to go to sleep.

Next morning (Thursday) in school

When i woke up today my parents wasnt there and when i looked at my phone they didnt text me neither.

They are probably on one of their spontaneous work trips again and won't be back for a few days. If that's true, I'll buy my own food first and then get all the money back. I sighed and got back from my thoughts to the boring history class.

After history I would first have a break and then math with Mr. Smith. Shit, I didn't continue with my homework because I went to bed as soon as I got home.

Well that comes from it, and Mr. Smith had already failed twice. The day before yesterday with the actual tutoring and last night after I had slept with him.

No I don't mean with him but in his apartment, because of the rain Storm.     I shook my head and packed my things matching to the gong.

After the break i get in the classromm and sat down on my place. A few minutes later Mr. Smith came and started the class. My luck he didn't ask for the homework from yesterday.

The lesson passed quite quickly and we didn't get any homework, which I was very happy about. Since this was the last hour, I quickly went to the bus and waited for it. In the meantime I wrote to my only real and best friend who is already in universety.

After i textet Lexi, the bus came and all of the students get in so its pretty full in here everyday.

When i got home i looked for my parents but you could guess they wasnt there, so i made myself dinner and got into the shower.

After i did that and all of my homeworks i got in my bed and checked my Texts. Oh wow my mom send me one, she remember that really early.
Not after one full day.

I read her Text and was right about what i thought in history class. Both of them had a Business Trip for their work, and get home on sunday. I sighed and started my playlist to sleep better.

------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, August 9, 22:08 pm

942 words