Chapter Thirteen/🍋

Saturday, December 30, 23:05 pm

Yn's Perspektive

Then next morning, i stood up and thought about the Plan i made. I was a bit scared but i think he'll like it. I smiled to myself and got ready for school. I would have the first and second class math, where i would do my Plan. I quickly texted Maya, that i would come to the third lesson, because i wasnt feeling so well. I felt bad for lying to her, but i needet to. I took a bus earlier and got to our classroom. Under my Seat, i placed my backpack so nobody could see that i was already here.

The next Phase begann and i hide under the Teachers desk. I waited for the bell to Ring and the third Phase begann. Quietly i sat there and pulled my feet to my body, so they couldn't be seen. The door opend and i heard talking/chatter(?) from the students. The next time the door opend, Mr. Smith welcomed the class and got to his desk. The desk i was hiding under. He sat down and started going through the attendance list. At my name he stopped and Maya said what i texted her. After that he started teaching. When he gave everybody work Papers and sat down again, i moved a bit further to him and tapped his leg. He looked under the table and looked at me confused. I put my Finger to my lips and showed him to be quiet. I opened his trousers and started touching him. I saw him leaning back in his chair and showed his boxers down. I didn't know exactly what to do, but my fingers and mouth did. I licked along the side and then around his tip. He leaned his head down on the table and when i put him in my mouth, he grabbed my hair and pushed me more down. My breath got quicker for a second, but i calmed down and moved up and down again. When i feeled him twitching i stopped and smiled while putting him back in his boxers. I heard him sight and when the bell rang and everyone was out, he quickly pulled me up and sat me down ontop of his desk. He looked at me angry for a moment, before closing the door and grining while he got back. "Professor" i said and smiled at him while pushing him down in his chair. Chuckling he grabed me again and pulled me on his lap, where i could feel him all hard again. "Look what you did" he said and kissed me. The kiss got more wild and he quickly pulled my pants and slip down at the same time. Quickly but still carefully he pushed himself in and i placed my Arms around his shoulders as he started moving. I pressed my hand to my mouth to cover my sounds and pressed my head against his neck. Grinning he got even faster and a moan escaped my lips, before i quickly pressed my hand over my mouth again. "I'd love to hear you, but we have to be a bit quiet" he said chuckling because of my moans. I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit bevor leaning in for a kiss. He got quicker again and i could feel him twitching inside of me. Breathless i came and he pulled himself out and came in his hand. I still layed ontop of his table, while he was cleaning me and himself up. He placed a kiss on my lips and i smiled while putting my clothes back on. The bell rang and i quickly sat in my seat and he opened the door to the classroom. Smiling i greeted Maya and we chatted a bit. "I thought you would come at the third lesson" she ask and i nood. "Yes because my bus comes just one time an hour, so my parents quickly drived me here" i lied to her. She nodd and the second lesson begann.

After school, Maya and i got something to drink from the Cafeteria and walked outside. I saw Mr.Smith leaning against his car and watching us, so i quickly said that my parents would drive me home and she nodd smiling bevore she walked to the bus. Carefully i walked over to Eric. "I can bring you home first or we can drive to mine and do the math homework" he said grinning and i nodd. We got in his car and i told him that i don't needet to go home first, so he directly drove to his house.

-------------------------------------------------
Monday, Febuary 05, 20:22 pm

786 words