Chapter Eleven

Tuesday, November 14, 11:09 am

Yn's Perspektive

"wake up Y/n" i woke up by the Sound of my teachers voice. "Mhm just 5 more minutes" i mumbled and turned around. He didn't say anything so i sat up after a few minutes. I gasp and layed down quickly. When this pain won't be over until tomorrow, i have to go to school like that.

Eric just laughed at me, i looked at him angrily and mumbled an "asshole" before he walke out of my room.

I sight and stood up quickly, going to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my theeth and then looked for Eric downstairs. I found him in the kitchen making breakfast for us.

When he saw me he smiled and placed the plates on the table. I rolled my eyes and stood next to the table, side-eying the chair. No way im gonna sit down with this pain.

I rolled my eyes again, while my teacher sat down and started eating. I grabbed my plate and ate the Pancakes, while leaning against the table.

"Sorry for hurting you love" he mumbled and hugged me from behind. I just smiled and nodd.

The rest of the day we just hang out in my room and i chatted a bit with my best friend Lexi. But i didn't tell her about my teacher. Not yet.

I giggled at her question if i still had no boyfriend and showed it to my teacher. "Who are you texting anyways?" He ask and i quickly searched for a photo of the two of us. "Here" i showed him the picture of her and me. She was a few years older than me.

Eric nodd and we chuddled for a bit, until the bell rang. "Oh shit my parents are comming back today" i rememberes and got scared. He just laughed and stood up. "Hey where are you going?" I quickly whispered and ran after him to the door downstairs.

He opened the door and i quickly stood next to him and saw Boris. "What are you doing here?" Eric ask the Black haired boy.

"Uhm haha hope you remember the Paket with the cam and mic, well i forgott it after i helped you..." he said and scratched his head while looking at me. Dont tell me, please. I quickly ran away screaming and closed my bedroom door.

I hear the boys laugh behind me and he let Boris inside. After i calmed down a bit i walked downstairs, to see the two sitting on the sofa while chatting.

When Boris saw me he grinned and my face got all red again. "Its not funny, idiot" i mumbled and sat down between them. Eric just chuckled and layed his Arm around my waist.

I smiled and looked at him for a moment. "So your name is Eric, right?" Boris ask and had a permanent grin on his face. "Yeah it is" my teacher said and looked down on me. I just rolled my eyes and remember when i screamed his name. My cheeks got red again and i looked on my lap because of embarrassing.

"Was it that good, you screamed his name?" Boris chuckled while wisphering in my ear. "BORIS!!!" I looked at him shooked. "But was it?" he ask again but loud. I slowly nodd and he stood up grinning.

"Im going then, if something happens call or text me" the Black haired said and gave me a paper with his nummer. I just nodd and he grabbed the packed. My teacher and i walked him to the Front door. "Think i should go now, your parents will be here soon, but i'll see you tomorrow in class" Eric said and placed a kissed on my forehead, bevore both of them walked outside.

I sight and walked upstairs where i layed down on my bed and texted a bit with Lexi. As it got late and started to get dark outside, i sat up and walked downstairs into the kitchen to make food for when my parents arive.

I ate alone and let the levtovers on two plates on the table. While i was doing some Homeworks i heard the Keys in the door and my parents comming home laughing. "we are home Y/n" my mom called and i got downstairs, greeting them.

"Sorry for just going but it was so suddently and we almost got late to our flights" my dad said and scratched his head while mum was heating their food. I just nodd and we talked a bit about their Trip. After an hour they gave me my money back and i said good night to them.

I finished my homework and got to bed late this night.

----------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 16, 09:59 am

805 words