Chapter Three

Monday, July 24, 03:59 am

Yn's Perspektive

He opened the door and let me in. I looked interested around and let myself be led into the living room. We sit down together on the Couch and I unpack my school things.

While i was doing that he left the room. After a minute or two he came back with water and his math books.

He gave me one of the glasses and poured water in it. "Thank you, should we start then with the homework from today?" I ask him a bit shy. It still was strange to me, to be at his house.

He nodded and sat down next to me. I staared at the paper, and absulutly doesn't know what to do. Completely hopeless, I looked up at Mr. Smith, who burst out laughing when he saw me.

I just smiled and he started explaining the first task to me. I nooded the whole time, to made him think that i understand what he explaind to me. But in real i didn't get one think from that.

He probably just noticed that too, which is why he stopped speaking. "Do you understand it now?" He ask me.

For one moment i thought i could lie to him, but when i saw how he looks down at me, i just shaked my head.

He grined at me und start explain it a bit easier. While he was doing that he started to come closer to me so I could feel his breath on my neck. He looked at me which is why I looked at him. He intimidated me a little, so I quickly looked down at my lap.

He laughed again, thats why i look up to him. When i take a close look, he's really handsome. While i was thinking that i could feel the heat rising into my cheeks.

In that moment he looked at me and saw my almost red cheecks. He stooped lauging and came a little closer again.

Now he was so close that his breathing calmly bumped over my neck with every breath he took and I immediately got goosebumps.

As if he could see that he bent down so that his lips touched my neck briefly and he then continued to explain the homework.

I was mad at him, because he was the first boy that was so close to me, and then just played with me.

I mean you might thinks that im a bit overreacting but thats probobly because of my daddy issues, even if im just 17. So i think he is in his late 20's or beginning 30's.

When my phone vibrated i took it out and saw the time. It was already 11 p.m., the time passed quickly and the message was from my mother who wanted to know where i was.

I sighed annoyed and typed that I was with the tutor. I looked back to my teacher. "I think i have to go we already have 11 p.m." i said to him.

He pulld out his Phone and looked at the time himself. He nodded and stand up. As he stretched, his shirt rolled up a bit, so I couldn't help but look. He had abs, so he's probably going to the gym.

Eric Smith Perspektive

As i strech, i could feel my shirt roll up a bit. I grinned as is saw that Y/n, my Student was lokking at my abs.

I put my Arms down and Y/n packes her things. She leaned over the sofa to pick up her phone so I could get a good look at her butt. I don't want to come across as a pervert, but I really liked her. She is cute.

When i brought her to the door and opened it for her, a strong wind and rain came towards us. We both stood around for a minute before i said something.

"When you want you can sleep here. I have two beedrooms?" I ask and turned around to her.

Y/n nodded quickly and i closed the door. I showed her the most important things like the kitchen, bathroom, her room and my bedroom.

Yn's Perspektive

After he showed me his apartment, I thanked him again for letting me stay over the night and was going to my room, when he ask me if i was hungry.

I went back into the living room and said that I was just a little hungry. My math teacher got up from the couch and went into the kitchen.

I followed him and stayed in the doorway while i watched what he was doing. He grinned to himself as he cooked spagetti cabonara. I wonder why he was grinning, when I suddently heard my name and blinked confused. Mr. Smith held out a plate and gently but firmly pushed me back into the living room, to the dining table.

After we ate, I got up and took my plate, and bent over the table to take his as well. He watched me lean across the table and I got a little nervous with his eyes on me.

So i quickly took his plate and lost my balact, which is why i put his plate down quickly and grabed myself somewhere.

----------------------------------------
Tuesday, July 25, 23:50 pm

895 words