Chapter Four

Tuesday, July 25, 23:51 pm

Yn's Perspektive

So i quickly took his plate and lost my balact, which is why i put his plate quickly down and grabed myself somewhere.

I closed my eyes because of the fear of falling and when I opened them, I saw where I was holding on.

I blushed and quickly took my hand off my math teacher's pants. Not embarrassing enough, was is it his genital area, which i could also feel twitching against my hand.

I climbed back across the table in my seat and saw stains from the leftovers on the plate on my white blouse. Completely embarrassed i put my hands in front of my face and apologized to him at least 6 times.

When i put my Arms down he just grinned at me, and stood up. He took the dishes and brought them away. Then he called from the kitchen that I could go into my room and that he would be right there.

Eric Smith Perspektive

Fuck. I hope she doesn't see the errection in my trousers. I grinned and went to the bathroom to quickly fix my problem.

After i took care of that, i went to my room and grabed a Shirt and a pair of short and long sleep pants. Then i went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Yes come in" she said nervous, i grinned and opend the door. She was sitting on the bed and looked out of the window.

"I got you clothes and in the bathroom is a new toothbrush for you" i said looking at her.

I put the things next to her on the bed and she apologized again because of the thing earlier.

"No it's all good, no need to apologize, just relax, and we forgot it, okay?" i calmed down Y/n. She just nodded and i wished her a good night.

She wished me the same and pulled the clothes onto her lap while I closed the door behind me.

Next morning: Yn's Perspektive

When i woke up i panicked and looked around. But when i remember where i was i sight and lay down again.

As i realised i grabed my phone and looked at the time. It's 9 am.

Why didn't Mr. Smith wake me up, now i've overslept two and a half hours. and I'm an hour late for school. What should I do now, i thought and got up.

Suddendly i feel dissy and fall back on the bed.  I sighed and sat up again, picked up my phone and checked my messages. Oh shit, did I tell my parents last night that I'm staying here?

I quickly went into chat with my mom and saw that I had texted her last night. She said it would be ok as long as i feel comfortable with it and go to school today.

Yes uhm, how do i explain to her, that im not in school right now?

I remembered that I had Mr. Smith's number, so I went into our chat and texted him. He texted me his number at my Emailadress yesterday evening, so it would be easier to Text:

Hello Mr. Smith, why didnt you wake me up for school, what should i do now, and how do i explain this to my parents?

You slept so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up. everything is cleared with your parents. Breakfast is in the kitchen, feel yourself like home, see you later Y/n ;)

I sighed loudly and stood up slowly so i don't overload my circulation again. Arriving in the kitchen I found pancakes, and strawberry jam next to them. I quickly took the food and sat down at the dinner table.

After my breakfast i cleaned everything and looked around the apartment.

As i stood in front of my math profesor's bedroom i thought about going in. Out of curiosity, I slowly opened the door and looked through the gap.

I was really nervous because its strange that i'm in Mr. Smith apartment, but his room looks quite good.

There was a bed and next to it was an open walk-in closet. Across from it was a desk, that's all I could see through the gap. So i closed the door and walked to my room.

After a while i was on my phone i thought about taking a shower. But am i allowed to shower here? maybe Mr. Smith doesn't like that. Never mind, I'll just ask him.

I hope I'm not disturbing his class. So I quickly typed in my message and sent it to him.

After a few minutes he went online and read my message. He said that it would be of course okay and explained how everything in the bathroom works.

I thanked him and got to the bathroom.
I took off his clothes and folded them. Just as I was about to strip off my underwear, I got a message and picked up my phone:

hello Y/n i just wanted to tell you that you can take fresh clothes from my closet, if you want.

After I answered him, I quickly ran into his room and went to the closet. I was looking for the shirts when my eyes got stuck on his boxer shorts. I quickly shook my head and grabbed a white tshirt, and went back to the bathroom.

Mr. Smith Perspektive

After i texted Y/n that she could grab new clothes from my closed, i opend my 'Safe Home' App.

I was looking at the camera in my room as Y/n entered the room in only her underwear. I quickly turned to the board and continued to explain the task, while I saw exactly that she lokked on my boxer shorts.

I grinned and turned back and sat down while my students worked on their tasks. Y/n grabbed a shirt and then walked out of my room.

When she did i got a good look at her sweet ass and really had to pull myself together not to drive home immediately.

After that i turned off my phone and concentrated on my students, i kept thinking about Y/n and how she stand there in underwear and looked at my boxershorts.

---------------------------------------
Saturday, July 5, 09:59 am

1061 words