Chapter Sixteen/🍋

Wednesday, March 27, 17:37 pm

Yn's Perspektive

The day passed quickly and i found no time to speak with my parents. Today was friday. Tommorow i would meet Erics parents. We were at his home right now, but i wanted to go to the mall, to buy some cloth for the weekend at his parents house. I ask Eric and he said that he would come with me. I smiled and nodd. At the mall i looked around for a bit, until i found a beautifull dress, but the price was not in my buget... Just as i was walking out and looked for  Eric, he was standing wit THE dress in his hands, paying for it. When he saw me he grabed my hand in his and walked out. I was still a bit shoked that he just baught me such an expencive dress. Shyly i looked over to him, and saw him already looking at me. I thanked him and he just smiled, saying i could chose anything, and he would pay it. My eyes widen at his words and i quickly shook my head. He softly kissed me and said that he would like to buy me a few thinks, because he saw how happy i was, when i got the dress. I blushed and had an idea. I slowly walked to another store. My cheecks bright red, as i walked in a desu store. He grinned down at me and watched me the whole time, holding my hand. After he paid for the things, we got back to his apartment and i told him to go to the bedroom and wait. When he was gone, i put on one of the new desus and shyly walked to the bedroom. When he saw me, he smiled and quickly pulled me on the bed. "It looks beautiful on you love, but i have to take it off, now." he said and i had to smile, while he was getting it of. He kissed every inch of my body and told me how pretty i was. When he got down between my legs, he looked up at me, and i blushed again, because i knew how wet i was right now. When he pulled the panties down he chuckled as he saw how wet i was. I blushed even more and hid my face with my hands. He pulled my hands away and kissed me loving. I started to undress him while he was just grinning at me, kisising my neck. We both were fully nacked now and he contind to admire me. I blushed even more and kissed him, to make him stop talking. Eric chuckled about that. The kiss got more and more passionally and he slowly placed his hand between my legs, making me feel good. Moaning his name i enjoyed his touch and suddently he stopped, so i raised my head to look at him. He grinned wide at my disapointed face, because i almost came, but then he stopped. "Dont worry, i wont stop" he chuckled and i blushed. Up on seeing my red face he chuckled again and placed himself between my legs. I watched him and noticed that he wasnt wearing a condom. "Wait we need a-" he looked up at me and kissed me, telling me that i dont need to worry. A bit scared i nood but trusted him and he placed a gentle kiss on my lips before trusting in. I grabbed the sheets, my mouth opened in enyojment. "It fells better without a condom, what do you think?" Erik teased me and i nod quickly. Grinning he pulled himself out and trusthed in again, a bit harder. Still shocked how good it feelt without a condom i was laying under him, my mouth opened, moaning at his trusths. He got even harder and deeper inside me and i could see him when i looked at my stomach. Flushed i slowly put my hand on my stomach and pressed a bit down. I heard Eric letting out a deep grunt and looked at him. I pressed again and he moaned deeply, saying my name sharply, looking down at me. Teasing i were pressing again against my stomach and he grunted, quickly grabbing both my wrists and placing them over my head. Suprised i looked at him and he was sweating a bit, breathing hardly. I watched him and seeing him like this made me even more wet, than i already was. I didnt even notice that i came, watching him like that. He looked down grinning and then up to my face again. I snapped out of my stare and noticed too. Blushing i turned my face away,not able to cover it because he was still holding my wrists. He chuckled and suddently pulled out completly only to trust in again. My eyes rolled back and i felt exited again, even that i  just came. As he saw me like that he did it again and again. I didnt even now how many times i came while he was doing it like this, when he pulled out and came on my stomach, i closed my eyes tiredly. My body was so exhausted that i already had sleept in, not noticing that he cleaned us up and layed himself next to me after that, pulling me in a hug, kissing my forehead loving, as he sleept in next to me.

-------------------------------------

Sunday, July 14, 21:11 pm

914 words