Chapter Nine

Wednesday, November 8, 05:52 am

Yn's Perspektive

A few minutes passed and i opened my eyes again, i was still in my house but now i was tied to a chair in my living room.

I looked around scared and search for my teacher. "Hey, shes awake" i heard one of the boys saying and comming towards me.

The other four boys came in the room too, now all of them were standing before me and smiling at me.

"What do you want from us?" I ask, my voice a bit shakyly. They just started laughing and start comming closer to me.

I tried to calm down, but i couldn't, because i didn't know where he was. His Situation is defently not as good as mine.

"This little friend of yours, broke my nose and now we just want revange" one of the five boys said and came closer, so i could directly see that he had an broken nose. This was defintly the boys from the mall.

"You are the boys from the mall, who started touching me, right?" I ask to get sure, even if im sure. Okay that wasn't the point of asking, it was because at the mall there was just 4 of them. The other i dont know, maybe a friend of them?

Before the one with the brocken nose could answer, the Black haired boy, the one who wasn't there, hit him in the face. "What the hell man?" He said and held his broken nose, which was bleeding again.

"You told me that she stole your wallet and after that the Man Hit you and the both run away after" the Black haired shouted and came to me, while the other 3 just stood there, and the blond one whith the broken nose slowly stood up.

I sight and the Black haired guy untied me. "Thanks" i just said and looked at him for a second before he grabbed my hand and helped me stood up.

When i looked back at the other four, tree of them Run outside my house. But the one with the broken nose ran toward us. "Watch out!" I screamed as he tried to hit the Black haired boy from behind.

He quickly turned around and stopped the fist with his hand. The two boys started fighting so i used the chance to look for my teacher.

Slowly i walked upstairs, but didnt find him there, so i walked down again. From the living was nothing to hear so i looked inside and saw the Black haired guy, comming towards me.

"Im Boris, sorry about earlier" he said and smiled. I just nood and told him my name. "Uhm do you know where he is?" I ask and looked down a bit. Boris started laughing, so i looked up at him confused.

"Your boyfriend?" He ask and grinned. "Just my teacher" i mumbled back and heard him laughing again. Whats so funny?

"So you make out with your teacher at home, not scared your parents could come in?" He ask. My face got even reder and i just said nothing. A bit angry i ask again, where he was.

"Sorry, sorry i said nothing" he smiled and put his hands in the air. I grinned and waited for his answer. After a few seconds he sight and gave in. "Fine, follow me" he just said and start walking downstairs into the basement.

I should have looked there earlier. When we came downstairs the 3 man stood up and looked at Boris and me confused.

"David's such a dumb liar, he and his friend start touching her and the man saved her from him" Boris said and the man excused to me quickly.

I just nodd and said that it was okay, while they woke Mr. Smith up. He didn't look good but it wasnt that Bad, i hope so.

As he woke up he quickly stood up and hugged me, his hands placed on my waist. I got red like a tomato because of Boris and the other 3 men.

Mr. Smith looked up and looked at them while hugging me harder so i fellt safe in his arms.

"We're truly sorry for what we did and we will show David the consecenses. I think we should go now" one of the 3 men said and Mr. Smith just nodd and still hold me hugging.

I turned my head a bit and saw the men leving, Boris just grinned and i rolled my eyes at him. He put his hands up again and turned around while smiling.

All the guys were gone now and after we cleaned everything, we sat down on the sofa and i looked at my teacher.

He saw that and grinned before kissing me. The problem was just that i forgott the camera...

------------------------------------------------
Friday, November 10, 19:05 pm

815 words