Chapter Seven

Sunday, August 20, 15:10 pm

Yn's perspective

Mr. Smith gave me one of his shirt's so i put it on in the bathroom, looking at the mirrow right now. It's a bit short but when i don't strech, he won't see my underwear. I shouldn't wear a tanga today but now i do and doesn't even have pant's on. Just perfect.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom back into the living room where he was sitting on the couch, turning his head around when he heard me comming. He grinned and put a pillow on his lap while i was sitting down next to him. I got a bit red because i don't know why but, he's atractive even if he's my teacher. My daddy issues are hitting like crazy right now.

Im sitting here at my teachers couch, in his apartment, with his shirt and just underwear under it, without pant's, and when he saw me he grinned and put a pillow on his lap, so do i need to say something about that situation right know?

And im not even brinning up the other situations like when i sleept here, and the one with the table...

So we were just sitting here, and looking at each other bevore he grabed my neck and pulled me onto his lap, while kissing me. I kissed him again, when he stopped and looked right into my eyes, put my hands on his chest, as his hands moved down to my waist.

When i felt something under me getting bigger, i moved a little bit to tease him, while he was kissing my neck. "Keep moving and another pants are in the laundrey, because of you" my teacher said while grinning at me.

I just giggles about that and started moving again.

The next morning, i woke up in my Teachers Bed. Nothing happend, last Night. I stood up and walked into the kitchen were a deliciuos smell came from. When i came in, Mr. Smith stood in front of the hearth and made panecakes. Smells so good.

While i was setting the table, he suddently hugged me frome behind. "Good morning, love" he wisperd in my ear, sending down chills my back.

He laughted about my reaction and placed a few kisses on my neck, befor he got back into the kitchen.

After we had breakfast, he insisted to tutor me math. I scoffed and really tried to understand it, but it just won't get in my head.

While i was looking at the first question for like 15 minuits and still doesnt get it, he looked at me, like he had given me up.

But i understand it, maybe nobody can teach me math. Its not such a big deal. I mean later in live i won't need math anyways so it doesn't matter, that much.

After like an hour he gave up on me and said that i could pack my math thinks away. I just nodded and does what he said.

It was Saturday so my parents would be home tomorrow. "I think i have to go home soon, my parents will be home by tomorrow and i still have to clean a bit." I said when i saw the clock.

"Where and since when are your parents away?" He ask me, while rasing his eyebrown. "Uhm there on a Business trip since Wednesday" i answerd him.

He doesn't say anything about that and seemed to think about something. Then he stood up from the couch and walked out of the living room. I just sit there confused, until he came back full dressed, like i was.

Mr. Smith smiled at me and grabbed my thinks for me, while he was walking to his car. I followed him like a little puppy and got out after he drove me home.

But when he got out too, i looked at him confused. "Thought you would like some help, love" he said and i nod. We got into my house and i gave him a little toor, so he would now where everything was.

After that i got downstairs and started to clean the living room, while my reacher was cleaning our dishes in the kitchen.

When i was done, i helped him finish and we got upstairs to my room.

-------------------------------------------
Friday, Oktober 13, 11:39 am

732 words