Villain oc: Uzai

Name: Uzai Matoi

Villain name: she never really picked one, people just call her Uzai

Age: depends on love interest (probably about 20)

Gender: female

Species: altered human
Essentially a human with biological changes

Powers: Uzai has enhanced strength and can turn invisible

Villian description: Despite being a Villain, Uzai doesn't hurt or endanger civilians. She is, however, a well known thief. She has amassed a wide collection of jewels and treasures of all kinds, including meteorites, diamonds, and pretty much every Squishmallow.
That last one is a personal thing, she just really loves stuffed animals

Personality: Uzai seems to be an evil and highly motivated thief to the general public, a person taking out revenge on the rich to possibly create horrible things in secret.
In reality, Uzai is just someone who loves collecting things. She even has a small collection of rubber ducks on a shelf. She's actually a very friendly, yet dense, person who enjoys ice cream and shiny things like a crow.
She would honestly buy the gems and whatnot if they were up for sale

Home: she lives in a secret underground bunker full of her collections, very meticulously organized. Her room would be normal, if not for the massive pile of stuffed animals she uses as a bed

Backstory: Uzai was abandoned at a hospital as a newborn, so her biological parents are unknown. She was adopted by a lovely doctor and her wife, who both doted on and loved Uzai.
The girl was unfortunately born with several issues medically, which is why her parents decided to attempt to cure her ailments.
They used several new treatments to try and fix her issues, and surprisingly enough, it worked for the most part. Aside from the extra abilities and odd appearance, Uzai was cured for the most part and finally a healthy child.
She actually still visits her now elderly moms, having tea with them and bringing them trinkets she thinks they'll like

Looks