Chapter Eighteen

Ragnarok and Cotal end up leaving and heading into the library. I started working on my swords again. I spent most of my morning and afternoon working out back. I loved being back, working on the thing I love to, weapons. By the time I was done, several sword were done. I take them inside and place them in the back of the tavern storage area. I then head to the library. Once I got in there, I stand by the door. Cotal looks to me first.
"Everything okay, Si?" He asks. I nodded.
"Yeah. I just... I don't want to keep this from you guys. I've already kept a lot to myself, but right now, I feel like you guys deserve to know this" I says softly. I didn't want to tell them about this situation, but I had to.
"What's up?" Ragnarok asks. I could tell he thought something went horribly wrong.
"Your sister... I had a lead but it let me down. But I got that lead from her friend" I say. Their eyes widen like crazy.
"What?" Ragnarok asks. I nod.
"Harkon's Daughter confirmed a lot" I say. Ragnarok looks to Cotal, but Cotal's eyes were still on me.
"You..." Cotal starts. I nod.
"Ran into her. She said Mazikeen has been with them since she was ten to fifteen. She's been missing for three years now". I say. Ragnarok stands.
"What else haven't you told us?" He asks sternly.
"Ragnarok..." I start. He shakes his head and glares at me.
"What. Else. Haven't. You. Told. Us?" He says, pausing after every word. I swallow hard. Ragnarok could tell I was keeping stuff from him.
"Siris" He says sternly. I just nodded.
"Don't say nothing. Just let me talk" I say.
"You gonna be honest?" He asks. I nod. He then nods after.
"Ragnarok... look... I know a lot" I say. He shakes his head.
"Your probably about to ask why I haven't told you. I've been scared to. Because I'm scared of what you're going to do or say to me" I say. His glare softened, and he shakes his head.
"I'd never hurt you" He says softly.
"Lauren. She dug up your parents" I start. His eyes widen.
"She killed you're parents, and used their bodies to get to me. She kidnapped me, so I could stay out of her way, so she could kill Mazikeen" I say. His eyes widen more as tears start to fill his beautiful blue eyes.
"Mazikeen ain't dead though. Serana has confirmed that for me. I killed Lauren, that was true. But I couldn't get myself to tell you this shit. Now I've ran into Serana, and she told me her goal is to find Mazikeen herself. But now that she knows we're still alive, once Serana finds her, she's sending her here to us" I say. Ragnarok's tears then fell.
"She thinks we're dead?" He asks. I nod slowly.
"She thinks all of us, are dead" I say. He looks away as more tears fall.
"Well, there's why she hasn't been back!" He says, completely crying now.
"I didn't know this! I didn't! I didn't realize she thought we were dead!" I say, as my own tears start to fill my eyes.
"Fuck!" Ragnarok yells through his sobs.
"You... You should have told us all of this to begin with! I know the shit with Serana just happened, but you should have told us about that bitch Lauren!" He yells. I nod.
"I should..." I start. Rangnarok cuts me off.
"I knew that bitch was something bad! I fucking knew it! She dug up my parents to get you alone, so she could kidnap you, and try and kill my sister! I'm so fed up with you lying to me Siris! I'm so fucking fed up! What the fuck else? Huh?" He yells. I close my eyes as my tears fall. I knew this was how this conversation was going to go. I knew it would.
"I'm sorry" I say shakily. He shakes his head and starts to say something.
"Just stop, Ragnarok" I say. He looks away as Cotal walks up to him and places a hand on his shoulder.
"Calm down, my love" He says softly. The glare Ragnarok gave Cotal sent a chill down my spine. I've never seen Ragnarok look at Cotal with such rage. It make Cotal instantly remove his hand from Ragnarok's shoulder.
"Look. I know this is a lot. Siris should have told us, yes. But there's no need, no need to be doing this to each other" He says looking from Ragnarok to me.
"You've been through hell, huh? With Lauren, and then this" he says. I nod.
"You we're to scared to say anything, because you knew it would go this way? Didn't you?" He asks. I nod again and wipe my eyes.
"Why have you kept it to yourself? Was it because of what it was, or where you scared Ragnarok was going to call you a pussy?" He asks me. My heart sank honestly. Ragnarok looks at Cotal, glaring at him again.
"It was because of what it was. I didn't know how you guys would have reacted. I understand I should have told y'all, but I couldn't. I killed the woman I love for someone who doesn't even realize we're alive. Because it was my duty to protect your damn sister, and I did just that. Again, I killed the woman I loved, for your fucking sister. You'd should be happy I did it" I say, trying to act stern but you could hear the shakiness in my voice. Ragnarok looks at me, glaring at me still.
"I don't want to talk about this anymore" He says, walking toward the rows of books and entering one of the rows. I sigh, and look at Cotal. But Cotal was looking at the books still, where Ragnarok had went to. I take a step back, before turning around and leaving the library. I knew he was mad at me, both of them. But I had to keep that to myself, but after Serana, they deserved to know. Wether Ragnarok stays mad at me forever or not, he deserved to know about his parents, what I went through with Lauren, and with Serana. I should have kept it to myself. It was better left unsaid.