The morning

It was a normal day in the Perez household. Jazmine woke up and looked in the mirror like she always did. She noticed she had marker lines on her face saying "loser".
"ALEX!!!" She yelled.
Her little brother was laughing hysterically from downstairs.
"WHATTTT?" he said with a giggle. He must have found a way into her room even though it was locked.
"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU WRITE ON MY FACE WITH!?!"
"PERMANENT MARKER~~"
Jazmine ran out of her room looking for her eight year old brother. He had locked himself in the bathroom, laughing hysterically.
"Alex, I just wanna talk" she said in a very sarcastic voice.
He didn't answer her.
She waited about 10 seconds before waking to her room and finding two Bobby-pins.
She walked back to the bathroom and picked the lock very quickly and quietly.
She opened the door aggressively and caught her brother, throwing him in the shower with his clothes on, and turned the water all the way cold, and left him in it. 
She checked the time and saw it was 7:30, she needed to get ready for work at the library. She dropped out of school at 14 to help her mom with her two younger brothers. She has an older sister who helps out too, but it's very obvious that her mom favors the oldest child, Alondra.
"Alondra, wake up" Jazmine said as she knocked on her door.
Alondra was 18 years old and worked as a bartender at a bar by their house. She was real pretty, she had long, wavy brown hair, light brown eyes, was on the taller side, 5'7, and just overall looked real nice.
Jazmine was also very pretty, just in her own way. She had shoulder length, dark brown curly hair, glasses, dark brown eyes, and a real pretty smile. She also had a scar on her cheek from a fight she got into when she was in when she was 13. Unlike her sister, she got her moms height genes, 5'2. She is 16 years old.
"Did you make breakfast yet?" Alondra asked her.
"No, look at her face" Alex said, walking out of the bathroom after taking a shower.
(A/n, he takes morning showers, so Jazmine throwing him in didnt do harm to him lol)
"Oh crap" Jazmine said to herself," I forgot about that" she said as she was scrambling eggs for her family.
"GOOD MORNINGGGG" yelled their mom from the room, "How's everyone doing? Jaz, what happened to your face?"
"Alex happened" she responded.

After breakfast and Jazmine cleaning up her face, her mom got the youngest out of bed. His name was Jona and he was only two years old.
"Guys remind me to tell you something important when you guys get back from work," their mom said to them.
"Okay,"the girls said as they left.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
A/n: thank you for reading:)) these chapters are going to be about Jasmine's life so you can get to know her and her character.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔA/n: thank you for reading:)) these chapters are going to be about Jasmine's life so you can get to know her and her character