1| Oppa?!?!?

______________________________________

🥀

"Have your breakfast first!!" Your mother yelled from the living room.

"Nah.... I will have it with Jungkook." You yelled back and made your way out.

Slamming the door of your black Lamborghini, you started the engine and headed off after greeting the guard.

This is Yn. Lee Yn. The Lee's in Korea are known to be one of the richest and ofcourse best buddies with Jeons. And you are nowhere near your family's class. While they are always clad in branded and expensive stuff head to toe, you look as if- forget it. You were always shy in nature and your mother had taught you to be bold and tough. You aren't it. You try hard but it just doesn't come out. You are so reserved and shy that conversations make you bury yourself deep under the ground and you have to be the mostawkward being in business parties. And thus you hide your shy self under the veil of your cold self.

You did learn from your mother to never let your weakness be shown. People take advantage of rich people.  You are one 'don't mess with me' girl but actually your true self is too sweet and sensitive to be true.

Fights and being aggressive is what you have learnt. For example...

.............................

"You mother fucker. Couldn't you inform me before dickhead. If it wasn't for our mothers friendship, I would have never known."

You were beating the hell out of him, and he was laughing. Your shoutings were important because this idiot right here didn't even have the thought to call you once.

This is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. The Jeon's are the richest in Korea and Lee's are their best partners. He is the perfect epitome of rich, classy and royal. Damn him and his walk. The way he talks with businessmen is enough for people to beg on their knees. Everyone admires him in parties and look forward to him being the Ceo. While all you have heard people talking about you is 'does she even exist.' Because all your life you have only attended two or three parties.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry." He apologized, laughing.

" He apologized, laughing