23| Handsome men

______________________________________

□■□■□■□■□■□

"Where is Taehyung?" You said as soon as you entered her house. She sure was rich. Her daily Chanel dressing was quite an evidence. "He is out with Jimin and the others, probably."

Jimin. He is trying to be a good boy. Guess he genuinely likes you. Who cares? If he does, he must be happy with my happiness.

"What's the schedule?" You asked, looking around the frames in her house as she brought two cups of juice and cheesecake. "Let's just order a few things for now. I already set up everything upstairs." Netflix tonight. "You bought your pajamas?" Jennie asked, browsing through her phone.

"Yes. Who is this?" She looked up to see you pointing at a picture. "That's my family from the mother's side."

"Oh. Where are your parents?" You quothed, sitting beside her munching on cheesecakes.
"They aren't home much. It's Italy this month. Business, you must know better."

"Dad usually sends his workers for all this, and my mother is a housewife, so they aren't that out." You shrugged. "I forgot you are a Lee due to your non rich appearance." You hate her for these taunts.

"I ordered pizza, burgers, garlic bread, coke, fries, and sushi. What else?" Perfect. "Nothing. I also grabbed some street food on my way as well as snacks." You pointed at he plastic bag that she didn't notice till now.

"Seriously?" You hummed, and the next second, she squished you in her tight hug.

"Love youuuuuuuuuu!" God is graceful, and so a doorbell saved you from becoming a sandwich.

"The food is here. Go pay." You gaped at her in disbelief. Thought it was free food tonight.

You opened the door, and at your greatest surprise, it was Taehyung and Jimin. "Yn?" Taehyung was confused. "Yeah, we are having a night out." He smiled and squeezed in. It makes you wonder that Jungkook's doesn't hold much grudges against Taehyung and which is why he didn't speak much when you told him about spending the night with Jennie at her place. You thought maybe he doesn't like him because he supports Jimin. At that, you looked at him only to lock his eyes.

It has been very long since you even saw him. "Hey." You didn't want to be rude, so you smiled a little and gave him space to get in and followed him back inside. You just hope Jungkook doesn't get to know.

Jimin went in the kitchen, and you sat beside Jennie again. "You didn't tell me he is going to be here." You stared at her ominously. "I swear I didn't know." Jimin then came out with a bottle of coke in his hand as he sipped it slowly while typing on his phone. He is ignoring quite much just like you wanted. But you also wanted him to tease you. A bit. Just a bit.