New Beginnings-Finale

"Guys, single file please!" Dylan said.

After breakfast was over, Dylan was trying to get the pups lined up to get their teeth brushed and nails clipped, of course most of them were rowdy and impatient. They were going to the park soon, and the pups were itching to go. Delilah walked up the stairs to give Dylan a hand.

"Everyone relax, the longer you take to stay still, the longer it takes to go to the park." Delilah told everyone.

The pups moaned a bit, but did as they were told. While the pups waited for their turn at the brushing machine, Delilah did a health check by having each pup open their mouth and using the cat glow toy to see the inside to make sure none were sick. After a pup was done with getting their teeth clean, Doug and Dollt clipped their nails, then each pup was given either a bow tie or bow for their ears.

"What's this for?" Dee Dee asked as Dolly put a bow in her ear.

"I don't like this is my ear." Dizzy complained.

"Yeah I know their awful, but we are gonna do something a little special today ok." Dolly explained. "You can take it off later."

Up in the attic, Dante was getting ready in private. He took a purple collared bow tie and faced a mirror in the corner as he places it around his neck and adjusted it a bit. The formal look definitely wasn't his thing, and he felt embarrassed just having it on at all, but for him it was important.

"Hey you're actually wearing a tie." A voice from behind said.

"Hmm?" Dante muttered.

He turned around to see Déjà Vu approaching him. She had a pink bow on her left ear.

"Oh yeah, it looks silly on me. Ties aren't my thing." Dante said.

"Oh no it doesn't, you look great. By the way I do have some good news. I talked to Mom, Dad, Destiny, and Dallas. We still need to do our shoots, but mom and dad are gonna at work something out with our manager so I can take more breaks from it, our income is still needed but I'm gonna try to do some things I want and hopefully one day Destiny and Dallas can work on their own things where eventually they won't need me. It's small steps, but it's a start." Déjà Vu said.

Dante gave a small smile and embraced her, glad that their parents took the time to listen and try to work something out.

"Proud of you sis, and speaking of income I'm gonna help DJ with his music as a singer, he will raise the fee for our services. Maybe hopefully that will make enough to lessen the burden." Dante explained

"Thanks Dante. Well better go back downstairs."

After she left, Dante adjusted his tie more and then went to his box and pulled the guitar case out. He held it up and rubbed his paw down it.

"Time for you to come out of hiding. They deserve to know about you." Dante said.

Ding Dong

Dante's ear lifted at the doorbell ringing and he began heading downstairs, taking the guitar with him. There were just a few pups left waiting to get cleaned, with the others downstairs in the living room watching a show while they waited. As Dante walked past the line, he could see his siblings looking at the case curiously on his back.

"What's that?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Can we see it?"

"Something for later you will see." Dante answered his younger siblings questions.

He reached the door and opened it, revealing Elvira behind it. She was wearing a red rose clip in her fur while wearing a silver collar with a purple jewel in the center of it, replacing her bat collar.