-- Season 3 -- Chapter 29: Gang Orca

Katsuki gazes into the distance, keeping a close eye on the smoke rising into the air. "This sure is problematic," he sighs.

Eijiro looks over as well, and he gulps. "Who do you think the 'villain' is?"

"Probably someone tough..."

At the source of the smoke, a large humanoid with an appearance similar to that of an orca stands up from the center of a large crater. He starts walking forward. In a deep voice, he says, "Most of the students are in this direction." He turns towards a group of men in suits behind him. "We go forward!" he says. The men nod, and they all move as a group, going straight towards the city zone.

In the city zone, ERROR continues to lift people into the air with his cables. "THis iS So bor-r-Rring..." he complains. He suddenly hears explosions coming from behind him. He turns around and sees five different people. Those five are Katsuki, Eijiro, Yuga, King, and Frisk.

"Hey," Katsuki says, "you're one of Sans' other selves, right?"

ERROR says, "yEah, whAT AbOuT i-It?"

Eijiro smiles nervously, and says, "We might need your help for this one." He gulps. Looking at ERROR brings back some bad memories. He remembers when he and Sans fought against him. Those were some rough times.

"FoR WHa-a-At?" ERROR responds.

Frisk says, "There's a fake villain that's going to attach soon. We could use your help with taking him down."

ERROR says, "OH, I cAn dO THaT on my owN. JuST sit back and watcH me swinG him AROunD."

"The issue is," King says with a grim expression, "if you do that, you could endanger the civilians."

"sO?"

"So Sans would fail if you did that," Katsuki says angrily. "Do you really want to deal with his complaining?"

ERROR stares at Katsuki for a while before saying, "FiNe... I'll cooperate."

Suddenly, the group hears a loud boom from nearby. They turn towards the direction of the sound, seeing if they can make out the source.

"That must be the scélérat!" Yuga exclaims. He starts to run in the direction of the boom, saying, "On se voit là-bas!" as he leaves.

"I guess we better go, too," Katsuki says. The group all goes the same way that Yuga went, leaving a couple of students from other schools behind to continue with the rescue.

As they arrive on the scene, everyone notices that Stein and his college are currently taking down the 'villain's' henchmen. Stein sees the group and says, "We'll keep dealing with them. You guys have fun with the villain."

"Thanks," King says while he flips off Stein. Frisk giggles at the sight of this. "What's so funny?" King asks.

"Nothing," Frisk says with a warm smile.

They keep running, and eventually they come face to face with the villain. His large, orca-like body glistens in the sunlight as he glares at the group. Yuga is currently blasting away, trying to damage the large man, but to no avail.

"Come, heroes!" he yells out. "My name is Gang Orca, and I will be the last face you ever see!"

Gang Orca breaks into a sprint, going straight towards Yuga. He runs straight through Yuga's laser, and grabs the French student by the face. With a single movement, he slams Yuga into the ground, which breaks apart on impact.

"Take him down!" Katsuki yells as he leaps forward. He aims at Gang Orca and says, "DIE!!!" He releases a large explosion, and lands a direct hit. He smirks, saying, "It looks like I'll be able to take you down all by myself."