Darkness

As I walked in, a horrid stench filled my nose, causing my eyes to water. I placed the top of my shirt over my nose as I searched for Akira. I walked into her room, her knife collection catching my eye. My eyes widened. All of them are blood stained. I shook my head quickly, trying to trick my mind into thinking it was tomato. I quickly shut the bedroom door. I looked up and saw the attic door was open. I grabbed the ladder and I started to climb up it. I eventually got into the attic. I suddenly hear a giggle from below me, and the attic door closes abruptly. I started to panic. "A-Akira! This isn't funny! Let me out!" I yelled. I heard a beep and some hissing before smelling sleeping gas and falling unconscious. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was back in my bedroom. I immediately grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Akira. She picked up after 10, long seconds. "Kenji? What do you want?" She sighed. My eyes widened. "A-Akira! What you did before wasn't funny! You can't just shut me into your attic and gas me!" I yelled. "Ah...sorry. I didn't know what to do. I didn't really want to talk to you. Nor do I want to talk to you now." She said softly. "But, at least you're in your OWN home now." She commented. "But, don't do that again, okay? Especially when you're not invited." She added. I groaned, "Fine, fine. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. But the reason I wanted to talk to you is-" The line clicked. I lifted the phone away from my ear to see she hung up. I sighed. I went back to sleep, hoping for a better day tomorrow. The next day, the sun shone in my eyes, waking me up rudely. I got dressed and did my usual routine before heading off to school. Everyone was whispering to each other, some of them looking sad, some of them looking happy. I walked up to Haru, "What's going on, Haru? Why's everyone acting like this?" I asked. He sighed proudly, crossing his arms and leaning against the lockers. "Akira is moving schools. All because of me!" He smirked proudly, placing a hand on his hip and pointing to himself using his thumb. I lost control of myself, hooking him in the chin. He screamed in agony, collapsing to the floor. Everybody started laughing at him, taking photos of his injured face like average high-schoolers. I walked away, sneaking into the bathroom. I sat inside a cubicle, locking it and calling Akira. She picked up after a while. "You again? What is it now?" She grumbled. "Akira, you're moving schools?! Without telling me?!" I whined. "I figured Haru would tell you. He doesn't want me talking to you." She replied emotionlessly. "Now please leave me alone, before Haru-" She stopped herself before continuing, catching my attention. "Anyway, I have to go. Enjoy your day." The line clicks. I groaned, realising she hung up again. I placed my phone in my pocket, walking back into the classroom. Everybody is still making fun of Haru and sneering at him. As soon as I walk in, they cheer me on. I smirk, walking up to him again and punching him in the eye, causing him to recoil and fall over. They all laugh, taking more pictures of him. I roll my eyes, sitting down at my desk. The popular girl, Aoi walks up to me, sitting on my desk and smirking at me with lust in her eye. I look up at her. "What do you want?" I questioned. I wonder to myself why she is showing interest in me, considering she's the most beautiful, loyal girl in the school. Every girl likes her because of the fact she helps them out when they need it. "You." She giggled, blushing. "Me?" I asked. "Yes, you. I want you." She smirks. "Come to my house after school~" She added, before walking off. I blushed. What does she want to do..with me? I blushed more at the thought. After school, I started making my way to her house. She opened the door before I knocked. I looked her up and down, my face going red as I saw what she was wearing. A loose bath robe. She grabbed my hand and lead me inside, leading me to the bedroom. She opened it to Akira, just sitting on the bed, also wearing a loose bath robe.