Intesnsity

I sat down in Yuki's office after her secretary knocked on my door and told me to take a seat. I was so nervous. I don't know why. She finally came in, smiling slightly. "Ah, yes. Hello there." She stopped smiling. "I wanted to talk to you about Akira. She..." She paused for a minute, before sighing deeply. "She feels deep limerence for you. Really deep. That's why I'm separating you both. You will go to school, she will stay homeschooled and be tutored, by me. If you have a problem with this, I sincerely apologize." She added. My heart sank into my stomach. "Will I still be able to see her...? Please. She's my best friend." I stood up abruptly, tears in my eyes. "I am sorry. My mind is made up. You might be able to see her through a one sided window, how does that sound?" She offered. "But I want her to see me. I want to see her." I raised my voice. She leaned closer. "If you have a problem, get the fuck out. I don't want to hear it." She whispered sharply. I groaned and sat down, slumping in my chair. "Why are you doing this? She doesn't even act like she loves me!" I sobbed. "She does. Now, leave!" She yelled. I ran out the room and bumped into Akira, causing her to fall onto the floor. "Ah...K-Kenji..." She winced. The floor was metal, so it must have hurt a lot. But I didn't care at that moment. "Fuck off, Akira. Yuki doesn't want me to talk to you anymore." I barged out of her way, going into my bedroom and slamming the door behind me. I heard Akira quietly sobbing in Yuki's arms. "What's wrong, my dear Akira?" "He..he doesn't want to see me anymore.." Akira sobbed louder. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. It's just teenagers being teenagers. I'm guessing you want to be homeschooled now?" "Yes, yes. Please. I don't want to see him." My heart sank into my chest again. Yuki was lying. She doesn't love me as a crush, she loves me as a friend. I bawled my fist. I sat on my bed, banging the wall in anger, not caring that my hand was bleeding due to the metal wall. I yelled loudly to myself, making sure nobody could hear me through the thick walls. Yuki opened the door with a smirk. "This is all a fun joke, y'know? Unfortunately Akira doesn't know that yet." She laughed, exiting the room. I followed her, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her, nearly throwing her into the wall on purpose. She fell to the ground, looking up at me with a stern look. I was about to lose full control, pulling my fist back, ready to attack until Akira grabbed a hold of me, forcefully tackling and pinning me beneath her. "Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled. Akira's eyes were dull and emotionless. "You don't hurt my mother, you BASTARD!" She yelled, leaning close to me, her eyes glowing. I showed I wasn't afraid of her by pushing her off me, immediately standing up as I did. She quickly grabbed her knife out her sheath, holding it against my neck as she pinned me to the wall. "Do I have permission to arrest him, Yuki?" She asked Yuki, looking down at her. Yuki stood up, nodding. Akira quickly grabbed me by the wrists, tying them behind my back as she pulled me by my arms, dragging me to a cell. She pushed me in, tripping me over my own foot. She immediately locks the cell door, spitting at me as she walks away. "Fuck you Akira! Yuki was kidding!" She stops in her tracks, bawling her fist. She raised her voice as she kicks my cell door. "You don't know that!" Her eyes were fierce as she glared down at me, creating a disturbing sensation in my chest.