Articulating

We both sat on my bed, I was unsure what to do or think at this point. A girl was on my bed! "So, Kenji...do you mind if I unbutton my shirt a little bit?" She requested. Holy shit. What were we about to get into? "Eh..s-sure!" I accepted. She slowly started unbuttoning her shirt a little bit until I could see her cleavage clearly. I blushed, putting my knees up, just incase. I starting ruminating about what to do, but my mind was so overwhelmed, I couldn't think. I could only stare. "Are you okay?" "Y...yes! I'm fine!" I panicked. The silence was finally broken. She placed her knees under herself, untying her hair. It fell over her shoulders, her cleavage still in full display. I couldn't stop staring. She suddenly leaned close, our face inches apart. "What are you staring at, Kenji~?" She giggled. She got closer to me until eventually...she kissed me, on the lips. She was passionate about it. She placed her hands on either side of my cheek, and out of panic I grabbed her waist. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She pulled away, wrapping her arms around me. She eventually whispered in my ear, "Is this teaching you to not mess with a hitgirl~?" "...y-yes, it is.." I blushed. My mind went completely blank until Yuki opened the door, giggling. "Committing adultery, eh~? Thats okay. I give you both full permission." She walked away, the door automatically closing a few seconds later. Akira suddenly grabbed me, lying me down on the bed, staring into my eyes. "We can do whatever we want." Her eyes squinted slightly as she blushed. I blushed too. She sat on my stomach, breathing heavily. She eventually undid the rest of her buttons, revealing her entire chest. I gasped softly, unable to take my eyes off her. She sat me up, wrapping her arms around me, pressing her chest against mine. I couldn't stop staring. She eventually fell asleep, lying on top of me. I gently placed her beside me, lying down with my hand behind my head. I sighed deeply, eventually getting up and heading to the kitchen. Yuki smirked at me. "Any action?" She laughed. I grumbled. "No! It's not what you think!" I stuttered. "Just take this, you idiot." She slid me a small box. "Don't open it until she's awake." She commanded. I sighed. I eventually went back to my room, stopping in my tracks as soon as I saw Akira sitting on the edge of the bed, bare from head to toe. I covered my eyes with my hands. I heard her walking up to me, removing my hands from my eyes. "Don't be scared, this is just a normal part of life." Was this her attempt of comfort? "Um, sorry...I just didn-" She kissed me on the lips passionately, pulling away after a few seconds and wiping around the border of her lips. She grabbed my hand and sat me down. "Um, I sincerely apologize, Kenji. It's clear you're not ready." She whispered, putting her clothes back on loosely and quickly exiting the room in tears. I placed my hands on my head, feeling bad for her. I decided to head to bed. The next morning, I woke up to Akira and Yuki chatting outside my room, Akira sounding unusually tired.