Invincibility

It's been ages, and the police still haven't arrested her. I woke up and headed to Yuki's office, knocking on the door. "Come in." She mumbled. I opened the door and walked inside, closing the door behind me. "Ah, it's you. What's on your mind?" She sat down, placing her hands on her lap. "I want to..." I took a deep breath. "I want to know why they haven't arrested Akira yet." I questioned. She stood up, walking over to the window. "There's something about this company that you should've caught onto by now." She sighed. "We can't be arrested, this company is meant to be kept secretive and the police are strictly restrained from arresting any members of this organization. If they did, that would expose us to the public. And, considering we're the most dangerous company in the world, who knows what could happen to the policeman responsible for stepping forward and arresting one of us?" She explained. "Would you like to know what happens if they do arrested us?" She offered. "Yes! I'm interested." "Very well then. If they arrested us, the government would have to fire the people responsible, causing the government and the police department to collapse, as well as the entire country. The council will also be held accountable." "How?" "Good question. They would be charged and the government, council, and police members would have to go through all of their training once again. Horrible, isn't it? And also, if the policemen accountable are gullible and messed with our members again, they would be killed." She explained. "Everyone signed a contract not to talk about this company, ever. As did the entire government and other parties. I know you don't understand much, considering you're still quite young for business talk...but, it hope it was interesting." She added. I nodded, "Yes, it was quite interesting. Does this company have a name, anyway?" "No. Our identity would be exposed to the public. Outside, we're a building in the middle of nowhere with no sign, extremely heavy security and metal walls. This building is exactly 7 hours from any towns." She chuckled, "And if you go on that bike with Akira to school, that's one hell of a ride, right? Which is why i've arranged a private jet, just for you both~" She smiled. "Wow! A private jet? Just for us?!" I exclaimed. I've always been afraid of heights but this is a one in a lifetime experience! "Yep, just for you both! You will have a private butler, for flights and for home. I hope you enjoy it. I've decorated it, too. Just...don't tell any of your classmates, okay? This type of stuff is absolutely confidential." She advised. "I understand. Um, where's Akira? We're late for school again..." I chuckled nervously. "In her bedroom, at her desk." I went to her bedroom, opened the door and walked in. It was huge. The room was so big it had a slight echo in it. The one window took up the entire wall. The view was beautiful, though. Her desk was full of papers and pens and pencil cases. It stood tall on a higher platform, with stairs on either side, she looked down at me as soon as I came in. "Barging in here, eh?" She started walking down one of the staircases, walking up to me. "What do you want, Kenji? You didn't knock, so it must be urgent, i'm guessing?" "We're late for school!" "...it's Saturday. Are you that paranoid?" She laughed. "Also, I didn't think you kept watch of the time. That's normally my doing. Haha, but it's good to have somebody else keeping alert." She chuckled. "Now, make yourself at home. But if you'll excuse me, I have important errands to attend to." She walked back up the steps, sitting down at her high up desk, typing away. I looked at her bed, and it was huge. Just looking at it felt comfortable. I looked up at her again, and I noticed she was less indulgent than she used to be. She's become more stern, which made my stomach twist and my head spin in the moment. Does she not care about me as much anymore?