Relation

Aoi introduced us. "Akira, this is Kenji. Kenji, this is Akira. And I, am Aoi." She smiled. She walked over to Akira, sitting on her lap and grabbing her by the waist. I froze. "What are you doing?" I asked. They both looked at me, smirking. Aoi turned her head to face Akira. Akira looked at her lips for a second before they kissed. My heart sank into my stomach. "Are you guys dating?" I tilted my head, trying not to let it get to me. Aoi walked over to me. "No. We just want some fun~" They both giggled as Aoi winked at me. "Want to join?~" She smirked. She turned to face Akira. "Akira, is he too shy?" She asked her. Akira shook her head. "Yes. He's an asshole, too." She replied. Aoi turned back to me. "Sorry, Kenji. I guess it's not your lucky day." She pushed me out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I eventually kicked the door in anger and went home. My phone beeped suddenly. I took it out my pocket to view the message. It was Akira. I opened it. "Don't call me again unless you want a little fun ;)." I groaned, putting my phone back in my pocket. I lied down on my couch. I rested for a while until some hooded people bursted into my house, putting a bag over my head and dragging me into a van. I heard whispering and some weapons clanking against one another in a bag. One of the people took the bag off my head, tying me up. They had very feminine features, like hands, and legs. I tried speaking but one of them put tape over my mouth. I was very annoyed at this point, and I tried banging my legs against the van. But the two hooded figures quickly grabbed me and held me to the floor of the van. The van slowly stopped, and the hooded figures put the bag back over my head. The atmosphere went from warmth to freezing cold. They placed me and tied me to a chair. I heard people leaving, and someone come in. The bag was lifted off of my head, revealing a beautiful white haired girl. "You must be Kenji. Am I correct?" She asked. I nodded, unable to take my eyes off her body. "I'm Yuki. You'll be staying in this stone room from now on. Now, any questions or anything you want to say to me?" She looked down at me, waiting for an answer. "You have an amazing figure." I responded, realising how sexual that sounds. She blushed. "Thank you~" She chuckled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to head back to my office. Just scream in agony if you need me." She laughed, the door automatically opening as she walks away. The door shuts behind her as her footsteps recede. I fell asleep after a while. And I woke up slowly to someone touching my chest. I lifted my head up to see Yuki stroking my chest. Her cleavage was near my face, causing me to blush. "Good morning, sunshine." She walked over to the stone table, writing some things down on a clipboard. "How'd you sleep~?" She asked, not making eye contact with me. "Uh..good. But, what am I doing here?" I replied. Her eyes flicked to me. She slowly walked over to me and leaned toward me. "You've been in contact with one of my workers. That can't happen~" She chuckled. "I can't have my bloodthirsty workers turning into your little play thing. They're out there to kill. Not to reproduce." She added. She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her. "That's my job, you understand?" She questioned. I nodded slowly, blushing. "There we go. That wasn't so hard, was it?" She smiled. I whispered under my breath as she turned away from me, "Yeah, but we both know what is." I smirked. She looked at me with lust in her eye. "I know." She replied. She walked over to the table and sat on it. She pulled out her radio, "Agent 3-A, would you like to come in? We have your interference here." She talked into the radio. "Yes, ma'am." The radio responded. It was Akira's voice.