Secretive

The hooded figure walked into the room. "Ms. Yuki, am I able to take this hood off? I want him to know who he's messing with." They asked. Yuki nodded. "Of course, dear. He won't be out of here anytime soon. And I'll make sure his mind goes blank." She responded. I blushed at that statement. They took their hood off. It was..Akira. "Hello again, old friend." Akira said sharply. Yuki walked behind me, grabbing me by the shoulders. "See, isn't he a beauty, Akira?" She said. Akira nodded. "I hope you enjoy messing with him." She replied, walking out the room. Yuki walked to face me, slapping me across the cheek. I recoiled and groaned. "What was that for?!" I yelled. She laughed and ignored my question. "You're such a troubled child." She commented. "I hope you don't cause trouble in this room. I could freeze you to death, after all." She threatened. "H..hey! I didn't mean to interfere with your little operation!" I begged. I really didn't want to freeze to death. That's the worst and silliest way to die. "You don't have any evidence to prove you're innocent, do you?" She interrogated. I swallowed. "No...but, Akira will tell you! She's my classmate!" I swore on my life. Even if I were to die, I want to die making sure Yuki knew I was telling the truth. She sighed with a slight growl. "Whatever. Agent 3-a, come back in please." She spoke into the radio. Akira came in quickly. "Yes, Miss Yuki?" Akira asked, her tone was polite and soft. "Akira. This man says he knows you because you're his classmate, is that true?" She interrogated Akira. Akira nodded and smiled. "Yes. Classroom 2-1. Is everything alright?" She asked sincerely. Yuki patted and stroked her head. "Yes, everything is fine, sweetheart. Thank you for telling me. You're free to leave." Yuki replied. Akira waved at the both of us before exiting the room. "Well, it's your lucky day. It's not death-day for you." She chuckled. She checked her watch before looking up at me. "It's about time I fed you. Do you like kimchi?" She asked, pulling her clipboard out. "Oh, yes." I nodded. She smiled with her teeth. It was white and perfectly healthy. "Good! I'll be back soon~" She giggled, exiting the room. A few minutes later, she comes back with a big bowl full of kimchi. "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to hold this. your handcuffs are only chained to your wrists and the chair." She spoke. She was right. I was able to hold it perfectly. I ate away as she watched. It was fresh and delicious. "Did you like it?" She asked, watching me intently. I nodded. "It's really good. Did you make this?" I complimented. She smiled widely. "Yes, yes I did. Although kimchi is the only thing I can cook, it never gets old!" She chuckled. My mind cleared up and I was no longer stressed. "Oh, i've been meaning to ask...what is Akira to you?" I questioned. Yuki looked up at me, raising an eyebrow before sighing deeply. "She's a child i've never had. I look after her, she does what I ask in return. I just hope she sees me as a mother." She responded. "And, if i'm honest, she never really had a mother. Her mother abandoned her at an early age, and I had the choice to put her in a foster home or take her in my own arms. Taking her in my own arms was the best decision ever made. I raised her and trained her to be the best. She's never gone behind my back or betrayed me." She sighed.