Deal

Yuki sighed, sitting at the stone desk and sipping her coffee. "Here's a deal. You will be let go, but this is your home now. You will attend school under strict supervision by Akira. If you run away, that will cost you severe punishment. Deal?" She suggested. "Okay." I accepted. Who knows what would happen if I didn't say yes? "Good. Agent 3-a, come in, please." She spoke into the radio. Akira came in wearing her school uniform. "You're going to supervise him and bring him here after school. I know you'll do good. Now go, you both will be late." Yuki told Akira. Akira took off my handcuffs and took me to school on her bike. Her helmet was pink and cat themed, where was mine was black and plain. We arrived and Haru met us at the door, insulting Akira as we walked to class. Akira ignored him, though. We arrived to class and people were chatting and being reckless, as per usual. "Akira, do I have to sit next to you?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded. "Yes. I won't let Haru disturb us any further. I have an idea. Now come, sit down." She insisted, letting me sit down first before she sat down beside me. She looked relaxed and calm, ignoring every word Haru said to her. He eventually kicked her chair and walked off. She didn't move an inch, she just sat there and kept writing in her book. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why she didn't react when Haru kicked her chair. Has she been trained to ignore it? Why didn't she ignore me? She eventually looked up at me, "Hey, are you going to do any work? If not, after school, I could always help you revise for the test." She proposed. "Test?! What test?!" I panicked, knowing nothing about a test. She smiled slightly. "Calm down. I will help you." She insisted. I calmed down a little, reminding myself she's the smartest girl in the class. "OK, thanks Akira." "No problem." A few hours later, after school, she took my hand and led me to her bike, riding her back to the unusual metal building far from town, in the middle of nowhere. Every door was locked with a keypad, and the room I was kept in was opened by Yuki, greeting us as we walked inside. "Ah, hello you two. Has school gone well?" She asked. She sounded like a caring mother, making me smile slightly. "Yes." Akira responded. "I am going to help him study for the test he didn't know about" She added. "Ah! Well, have fun! I'll be in my office, okay? Radio me if you need me." Yuki smiled, waving at us slightly before leaving, the door automatically closing behind her. Akira sat down, with the same posture and position as Yuki. I sat down beside her, pulling out my notebook. She slid it over to her side and immediately started writing in it. "H-Hey! What are you doing?" I asked in a panic. "I'm writing notes. I have researched the entire test from head to toe, memorising it. Copy off these notes and i'm sure you'll get a good score." She slid over the notebook, and I flipped over every page, totalling about 4 pages of notes. I frowned in guilt. "You didn't need to do this, Akira." "Yes, yes I did, Kenji. I don't want you failing. I don't know how disciplinary the teacher or Miss. Yuki can get, but I don't want you to find out."