chapter 2

laugh out loud enjoy sorry btw i hope you cry while reading also creds to coffee_my_beloved for gived me the idea that barty had bipolar

tw: mention of sex, mention of past sh, mention of bipolar, mention of eating disorder,

evan couldn't believe what he was seeing. There, pinning chloe to the wall and kissing her with with as much, if not, more enthusiasm than he ever kissed him, was his boyfriend barty.

Both were frozen as the dim light of the hallways illuminated them, lit up the dark room to expose exactly what they and done. barty's face was one of shock, and he began stuttering.

"evan, L-look I can..."

But evan didn't want to hear it; his heart felt like it was viciously torn in two, and he didn't want them seeing the tears threatening to fall down his face. he shut your eyes tight and walked away before he could finish. he heard barty stumbling after you.

"Wait evan I can explain!"

But evan didn't wait for him. If he waited, he knew they do something stupid, something that would most definitely end up with one of them in hospital. barty, however, didn't get the memo, and he put his hand on evans shoulder in an attempt to get his attention. Yet again, evan didn't listen, and slapped his hand away and turned to him with an angry scowl on his face.

"leave me barty"

his voice was shaky, on the verge of tears even. "please ev"

"dont call me that"

evan walks away and make his way to astronomy tower, where he knew one of his friends would be, and it just so happened to be james.

james turns around and looks at barty "oh, hey barty. i can leave if you want"

"barty cheated on me with chloe"

james turned his head even more then it already was. he signals barty over to him wanting to hear about what happened. "he did what?"

evan sniffles "i walked in on him kissing chloe"

"whattt?"

"yea, like they were eating face, i was supposed to be the face he was eating"

"ew, and maybe she slipped him a potion"

"what if he just decided to leave?"

"barty was just talking to me about doing something for you"

"so he just fell on her lips?" evan exclaims throwing his hands in the air

"obviously not, but im saying that barty loves you more then he loves himself. he would never betray you on purpose. maybe keep him away from chloe just incase its that one love potion it only works if they admister it every 24 hours"