chapter 12

im gonna make this book like 30 chaps bye

Finally. evan and bartys first New Years together. They both couldn't be happier. they had gotten back together and they both wanted to make this night unforgettable. They didn't want to get drunk and blow it all. No, definitely not. They just wanted to spend this one special night together in each others arms, not caring about anything but each other.

And that's exactly what they're doing. They're cooped up in evans room all alone. They're laying on the bed in their room holding each other in their arms, stealing perfect little kisses here and there, exactly the way they both love it. Exactly the way they love each other. Nothing too rushed, but nothing too slow. Just the perfect pace to be relaxed and comfortable.

And here we find them now, fifteen minutes to the new year, them still snuggled up perfectly together, not planning on letting go of each other anytime soon. Although, that might change because evan has something in mind. He doesn't tell barty though because he wants it to be special. He's had this planned for a week now. He's planned it out perfectly, what he's going to say, how Patrick will react, everything.

"Hey," evan says about ten minutes later, sitting up in the bed. "Come with me."

"Where?" barty asks, getting out of the bed and taking evan hand.

"Just come with me," evan insists as he walks barty towards the window.

evan opened the window and then climbed through it, turning back and helping barty once he was through. Once barty was through, evan took his hand and carefully led him along the roof to a spot that was almost perfectly flat. evan stopped walking when he heard barty gasp. He turned to face barty and couldn't help but smiling when he saw his face and his hands over his mouth.

"ev," barty whispered.

"I wanted this to be special," evan said.

barty hugged evan tightly, kissing his cheek in the process. evan hugged back tighter and buried his head in the crook of bartys neck, never wanting to let go. Sadly, he had to, so he grabbed bartys hand and led him to the blankets he had set out, a few pillows, and a bottle of champagne.

They both sat down, evan pulling the blankets over the both of them and wrapping them tightly around them. barty snuggled closer to evan and buried his head in his shirt.

"Shall we?" evan asked, holding up the bottle of champagne.

"are you trying to seduce me," barty asked as he smiled.

evan ignored his comment and opened the bottle of champagne, then poured some in a glass for barty, then himself. It was about three minutes until the New Year now. After they had both finished the small amount of champagne in their glasses a couple minutes later, they snuggled close together again and started counting down the seconds to the New Year.

"Five, four, three, two, one," they both said as they smiled at each other.

"Happy New Years, baby," evan said.

"Happy New Years," barty said.

And with that, they shared that one special kiss to kick off the New Year, still wrapped in each others arms. After they had stopped kissing, they laid back on the blankets and watched the fireworks off in the distance.

About fifteen minutes later, and after finishing off another glass of wine each, evan stood up and took barty hand, helping him up. Once he was up, evan kissed him again and then led him back to the window, carefully.

 Once he was up, evan kissed him again and then led him back to the window, carefully

this chapter was fluff or something but angst is coming...