chapter 6

projecting my trauma on barty bye
tw- mention of first degree murder

projecting my trauma on barty byetw- mention of first degree murder

barty and evan were on a break. so in this case they were finding out what they wanted, and right now what evan wanted was to see if he wanted to see someone else. and that someone else was blaine adams.

blaine adams was only one the wealthiest pure blood wizards that went to hogwarts. he was also one of the gayest of the gays besides remus and sirius of course. he wasnt mean, but they were specific with who they hung around.

with his shockingly dark eyes, strong jawline, and dark hair, it was almost like if sirius was cis-gendered and not gay. but of couse blaine told everyone from the start that he was only interested in guys.

evan and barty was friends, but as promised not like they were before. regulus wasnt so happy about this, in fact he was torn up about it. his two best friends both had something going on beyond what they told him.

anyways regulus and evan were in the drom when evan opens the door but comes along with his wealthy rebound, blaine.

"soo this is blaine" evan says putting his arm around the slightly shorter boy

"hi blaine," barty began "you moved on fast havent you evan, rebounding already? and i thought i was the slut"

regulus tries his hardest to hold in his laughter. "hello blaine!"

"why dont you go talk to reg, i have to talk with barty" evan whispers to the dark haired boy

evan signals for barty to come outside with him. as soon as the door closed behind them evan erupts "what the hell barty! why would you say shit, i knew you would mess this up, clearly your still stuck on me"

"bold of you to assume im still stuck on you. also its not my fault your in your slut phase"

"im not in my slut phase im just see'ing if i want you or someone else"

barty steps closer to evan, closer to his lips. he looks down at his lips then back up at his eyes. "no matter how much you try, you'll never find someone like me,"

"someone who kisses like me, someoje who touches like me. isnt that right luv"

evan shivers then takes a step back. "im gonna go back in there"

"you know what guys, im gonna embrace my demons

"you know what guys, im gonna embrace my demons. french kissing them, mighth even fuck em"

"are we still talking about evan?" marlene asks

pandora slaps marlene with a pillow "hey! that hurt"

regulus took a moment to stop doing sirius hair "yall talkin about demons, and im talkin bout prison"

"why the fuck were you in prison?" james says confusion lingering around his ton

"first degree"

"first degree what?"

"murder. dont worry tho i escaped" barty shrugs

"your a freak ass bitch" remus whisper yelled

"you know whats freaky? me walking in of regulus watching monster high and singing the song"

regulus throws a comb a james hitting his black curly hair "i hope you dir"

"ive already tried"

"its like a bit dysfunctional family!"

dk bye