chapter 11

just read it
tw- incorrect french lmao

"evan, pull that shit one more time  I'm sending you to decorate the tree

"evan, pull that shit one more time I'm sending you to decorate the tree." pandora said, huffing as she watched evan fling a pinch of flour at regulus who was wrapped in jmaes embrace. pandora rolled her eyes as marlene spoke up.

"What're they gonna use him for? A stepping stool?" at this, evan flung more flour, this time at marlene. ber ugly sweater was covered in the dust, and pandora groaned.

"Out."

evan rolls his eyes and exits the room. he goes into the living room and sits down on bartys lap, burrying his nose into bartys neck. "why so clingy" barty whispers into evans ear

"take me upstairs please"

"of course" barty apologizes for his absence and carries evan up the stairs. he places evan down on the chair of the vanity looking thing.

"what are you doing?"

"your makeup"

"isnt that for.. you know gay people"

barty slaps evans shoulder "you are gay"

"only for you"

barty smiles and continues to attempt to yassify him. when barty gets to his hair he becomes very cautious, and careful. the last thing he wanted to do was hurt him. "you you can brush my hair you know. stop going so slow your not gonna hurt me"

barty lifts evans chin and sweetly kisses him. "tu es magnifique mon amour"

"je vous aime"

"You made this place look like a Hallmark movie

"You made this place look like a Hallmark movie." barty teased, looking around the room mainly james decorated. "I wouldn't have pegged you as a festive kind of guy."

james gasped "i am the most festive of everyone here!"

"yea okay sure"

regulus comes from behind james and wraps his arms around his wait and whispers something into his ear, which probably was intriguing because james followed him back to there room.

barty sheepishly makes some tea and makes his way upstairs. "you still wont drink coffe"

"its nasty as fuck"

"and tea is just boiled hot flavored water"

"atleast its good"

evan rolls out of the comfortable bed and pulls out some markers. "can i color in your tattoos"

"non permanent markers this time please"

"tempting"

"but yes you may"

evan does a little dance then clims ontop bartys and gets to work. in the end evan does the colors of the bi flag. "i love you, happy christmas"

"its so early we should go back to sleep you know. open presents in the morning"

"no," evan whines "stay up and talk to me"

"is that what blaine did?"

"oh shut up"

"God damnit evan! Are you trying to blind me?" barty turned his back at him and covered his head with his pillow

Not long after, evan half sat, half hopped at the side of his bed, making it bounce a couple of times. "Eh?? Today's Christmas barty. Come on! Let's go out and do something fun!"

barty turned to evan, glaring and then squinting his eyes that still haven't adjusted to the sudden intrusion of light in his room.

"I thought I could get rid of you while we're on christmas break. Why are you waking me this early?! and what time is it even??!"

"So mean! It's already 7am so you better get up or else-"

"ev! It's too damn early you shithead!"

barty grabbed his pillow and threw it at evan which the other teen was able to successfully block. He turned his back again at evan and curled up against his blanket, crossed arms with his eyebrows furrowed. evan just chuckled and placed the said pillow on his lap then leaned closer to bartys ears.

"barty, Let's go.." He leaned closer and nudged the sulking teen's shoulder. evans frown became heavier and he gritted his teeth.

"If you continue to ignore me.. I'll leave without you"

"Alright! FINE."

"Really?!" evan exclaimed as barty winced and covered his ears closest to the enthusiatic teen beside him. He sighed and sat up, looking back at evan.

"What are you even excited about? We celebrate christmas every year."

"It's our first one together"

barty was in the middle of yawning when evan said this. He stopped and looked at the blonds face only to find a smile etched on it. He sighed and hopped off his bed then went straight to the bathroom to prepare.

 He sighed and hopped off his bed then went straight to the bathroom to prepare

this book is boring ima break some people up or something