chapter 8

i hate gay people there superrr gay /j
IM  GAY IM GAY IM GAY THATS A JOKE I PROMISE NOT THE GAY PART BUT THE OTHER ONE
tw- implied ed,

i hate gay people there superrr gay /jIM  GAY IM GAY IM GAY THATS A JOKE I PROMISE NOT THE GAY PART BUT THE OTHER ONEtw- implied ed,

barty slowly wakes up, not moving because he sleeps like a dead worm. evan runs his hands through evans messy hair. barty leans into his touch. "good morning barty"

"morning"

a wave if silence flows around the room "shouldn't blaine be looking for you?"

"it'll be fine. how about we get you some food"

but He was not that hungry to begin with, but trying to force himself to eat only made it worse. The smells of most foods made him nauseous, save fruits and vegetables.  The worst, however, always came after he finished. He felt that he would be sick at any time for at least an hour after he ate.

"im fine, lemme sleep"

"your not 'fine' barty. your hurting and i can see it"

"just let me sleep, but dont leave please"

evan sighs but gives up to bartys pleads "but blaine"

"i dont gove two shits about blaine. i just wanna be with you" bartys words are muffled by the blanked his face was burried in

evan doesn't say anything he just continues to run his hands through bartys hair. he lived barty so kuch. his love was never going to go away. when evan was sure barty was asleo he whispered "i love you barty crouch jr"

 when evan was sure barty was asleo he whispered "i love you barty crouch jr"

evan was reading a book. whoch said alot because he never does when the door opens and blaine comes in. "oh, what happend to barty?"

"he was just just really sad"

"so now your sleeping with him!?" blaine exclaims

"okay, lower your voice. he would do the same. besides you do this with winston and y'all literally kiss"

"in a friend way. your telling me you havent made out with regulus?"

evan looks about done with everything "no, not daily"

"bartys your ex, its me or him"

evan would always chose barty. there was no will question because barty was his everything. barty was on his mind in the morning and in the night.
barty would always he his first choice. his favorite person, his favorite friend. barty would come first, always.

"then i chose him"

he liked blaine, but he loved barty. oh, he loved barty so much it physically hurt. barty was the person he would ralk ahout everything too. serial killers, music, books, art, fashion, anything and barty would just listen, and that was rare because nobody else besides a few people wanted to listen.

"seriously? you choose some hobo with a bitch father over me?"

"yes. i choose this hobo with a bitch father because i love him" evan harshly replies

"then bye, im will be leaving"

"wait blaine"

blaine turns back to evan hoping he was going to take it back "yes"

"call him a hobo with a bitch father and im coming for you Jose Paz Bezerra style. shut the door quietly please"

the door shuts as blaine walks out. evan was definitely okay with what he did. because if breaking up with blaine meant he could try again with barty, then he would do it in a instant. evan goes back to reading the book. evan wasnt going to know this, but the burnette boy was awake the whole time.

Confused and disoriented, Barty awakened and found himself resting against evans chest

Confused and disoriented, Barty awakened and found himself resting against evans chest. He looked up to see Evan, their faces just inches apart. A moment of unease passed as they realized they were close, really close.  bartys heart raced, questioning the  circumstances. evan would do anything for him, and barty realized that now. they both would do anything for eachother.

"you broke up with blaine?" barty half asks half states

"you heard?"

barty laughs "mhm, im your hobo with a bitch dad"

ima mix more shit up because chloe and atlas will return