chapter 3

sloppy chapter

it had now been a few days and barty was yet to come back to the slytherin towers

it had now been a few days and barty was yet to come back to the slytherin towers. almost every one of bartys friends were worried, excluding chloe if she counted as a friend.

evan was practically worried, he couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, he couldn't even pay attention in class. the only way of keeping evan sane, was to find barty. and that's exactly what they were going to do.

"okay marlene and dorcas you all go to the north part, evan and pandora go to the east, james and sirius go west, and me and mary will go south"

there were no protest, as they were all willing to go find the burnette boy. "so pands, do where in the east wing do you think barty would be in?"

"erm, i dunno. anyways, enough of that how are you doing"

"i just want barty to be save, then i'll break up with him"

pandora looks at evan, eyes filled with pity "but are you sure he cheated on you?"

evan stops in his tracks, he had forgotton about that. he had been so busy worrying about barty, that he had forgotten to think about what he would do of they found barty, or if he was even alive.

"well no, i mean i will always love him, but i dont wanna kiss the same lips he cheated on me on. even if it was a stupid love potion"

"understandable, well just think about it. you were made for eachother"

barty sat on a dusty couch, music blasting in his eats while he finger paints messily on a large canvs

barty sat on a dusty couch, music blasting in his eats while he finger paints messily on a large canvs. he enjoyed being by himself, but this time it wasnt the most enjoyable.

the boy always seemed to rum away from his problems, and in this case he was hiding from his problems. pretty much the same thing.

bartys mental state was slowly declining, as he swapped out his mood every few hours. he would be happy, sad, guilty, confused, then all of them at once.

he felt as if he betrayed evan, and he basically did. the way he saw himself and chloe together, that was supposed to be him and evam wasnt it? barty sighs and wipes his hands on the vibrant towel.

the slytherin boy ran his hands thiugh his hair, most likely getting the colorful liquid in his hair. he loved barty more then he ever thoyght he could, and evan probably didnt love him anymore after what he thought he saw.

when he said 'its not what you think' of really wasnt what he thought. barty would never intentionally hurt evan, never in his life would he even think about it. in all honesty, he was afraid. afraid of going back, and evan hating him.

 afraid of going back, and evan hating him

short chapter sorry. more coming tomorrow i was super sick and sad so