chapter 13

dear readers, IM SORRY
tw- jealousy, slight homophobia, cheating 😭😭
nobody gets to be happy

dear readers, IM SORRYtw- jealousy, slight homophobia, cheating 😭😭nobody gets to be happy

Evan found himself in the midst of a whirlwind of emotions. He was in a loving relationship with Barty,  and he loved him very much. it was fun
Everything was going well between Evan and Barty until a what happend with leah.

As days passed, Evan's insecurities grew stronger, fearing that Leah was overtly hitting on Barty. Although Barty assured Evan of his unwavering commitment and love, Evan's jealousy refused to be swayed.

He found himself constantly dwelling on her every interaction with Barty, analyzing every smile or exchange that they shared. yes she was dating atlas, but she may not have been as loyal as he thought.

(mwahahahahhah)

that sane chilly january evening, Evan's frustration reached its peak. He spotted Leah sitting across from Barty in the library, chatting animatedly. Unable to hold himself back, Evan stormed over, his face flushed with emotion, and interrupted their conversation abruptly.

"What's this all about, Barty? Why are you always talking to Leah? Are you interested in her?" Evan's voice quivered with a mix of anger, insecurity, and sadness.

Barty, taken aback and deeply hurt by Evan's accusations, felt his heart sink. "im gelping her with her homework, if she does have feelings then there not reciprocated."

Evan felt an overwhelming surge of shame wash over him. He noticed the hurt in Barty's eyes, and it hit him how his jealousy had strained their relationship. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized the impact of his actions.

"I'm sorry, Barty," Evan whispered, his voice barely audible. "but she was shamelessly flirting with you"

Barty nodded, and turned to leah "was your plan to cheat on atlas?"

"no, but your just so kind and shes kinda mean"

evan scoffs dramatically "its they dumbass"

"they are kinda mean but is there love and affection not enough for you?"

leah shakes her head "no"

"okay stand up and leave bitch. atlas will be finding out about this"

short chapter just wanted to change things up sorry atlas