𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚢 (important)

☑ signed in ☐ signed out

- ᵐʸᵐʸ

___________________________

"I'm fat. That's all I'll ever be. I'm not good enough to make anyone stay. Everyone hates being seen around me. I do these things to gain a sense of normalcy. You'd never understand."

"Jeongin you are one of the best things to happen to me, I need you to take care of yourself....not just for me-"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

______________________________________________________

This story is pure fiction. The characters mentioned in this story in no way shape and form correlate to the real life people.

The topics mentioned in this short story are advised:

- Mpreg (not an omega verse will explain it further)
- Smut/Fluff
- Vulgar Language
- Eating Disorder (anorexia, purging, bulimia)
- Marijuana
- Alcohol

Trigger warnings won't be put before mentioning in a chapter you have been advised what is in these chapter's!

___________________________

The Mpreg mentioned is not at all like the omega verse which includes Ruts, Heats, Alphas, Omegas, Betas and such.

This Mpreg simply is the ability for few men to have the woman organs that allow them to get pregnant and give birth all the while still maintaining a figure of a man still with male genitals.

If any of the topics mentioned turn you away, feel free to leave and not read!

___________________________

The characters current looks in the book:

Jeongin:

Chan: