𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

___________________________

     Minho passed three blunts, one to Yeji one to Changbin and one to Chan. I watched as Yeji passed hers to Ryujin, Changbin passed his to Jisung, and Chan ...

     He looked at me while taking a long puff of the blunt. I looked away and back again just to find him staring at me. His eyes were drilling holes into my soul.

     It was as if he was scanning me I watched as his eyes trailed down my body, causing me to shiver.

"Chan don't hog it, pass it to Jeongin," Minho said.

"Um it's okay" I stood up. "I'm gonna go get some water, I'll be back" I quickly excused myself from the nerve racking situation.

     I stood in the kitchen for quite some time looking out through the window with a glass of water. I couldn't do it I was so nervous about smoking, it was always a taboo in my house, a huge no no to my parents. So now it feels weird to do what was once banned from my family.

"Hey," a voice appeared from behind me, instantly drawing my attention.

     It was Chan.

"Uh—"

"Have you ever smoked before?"

     He cut me off before I could speak. I shook my head no. He walked closer to me, taking a hit from his now half left blunt. He blew out smoke to the side revealing his gorgeous jawline.

"Here," he put the blunt in front of my face, I went to grab it but he pulled it away.

"Ah ah, put your lips on it." He said.

     I looked at him and back at the blunt as he put it in front of me again. I wrapped my lips at the base of the blunt. Chan shuffled a bit closer to me.

"Breathe in," I did as told.

     I wouldn't have been so anxious doing this had it been Chan wasn't staring deep into my soul just like earlier. It wasn't creepy like when some guys do it, just overwhelming. He took the blunt out of my mouth.

"Hold it," I did once again as told.

     We were now just staring at each other. Suddenly he grabbed my chin gently, pulling my face a bit upwards towards his. I prayed my face wasn't red, but I could feel how hot my face was. I put one hand on the counter to keep myself from shaking nervously.

"Blow out,"

     As I blew out he moved his face just inches closer to mine and captured the smoke from my mouth to his. Even after I blew out he didn't move we just stared at each other. He slowly let go of me after a couple seconds.

"That was called shotgunning, it's fun. I recommend you don't have another hit, this is some pretty strong stuff, it'll have you fucked up pretty fast as a newbie"

    Once he said that he walked away. Leaving me in awe and starstruck at what just happened. Oh God I can't wait to tell Felix— a sudden emptiness filled me as I remembered Felix is no longer my friend.

    Although I had plenty of friends none of them ever compared to the friendship me and him had. I didn't feel like crying tonight so I did my best to suck it up and make my way back to the living room with the others.

     I was met with Ryujin dancing with Yeji. Changbin, Minho and Jisung laughing at them. That's when I noticed Chan was gone.

     I sat down near Jisung watching the two girls have fun and start singing California girls by Katy Perry. We all began to chime in.

"They look balls high" Changbin giggled.

"Um sung?" He immediately looked at me.

"Wassup?"

"Where'd Chan go?" I nervously asked.

"Oh he went to one of the guest rooms upstairs, why?" He smiled.

"Ah okay I think imma go up there with him I'm getting a slight headache." I lied.

"Really?" He pouted "My poor innie"

     I rolled my eyes and hit him in the shoulder. He grunted loudly and complained. I chuckled and stood up leaving to find Chan.

     As I walked down the halls I could hear the others down stairs yelling and laughing. Soon enough I got to the guest room with Chan.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

______________________________________________________

END

Who is this Chan guy?

Is Jeongin going to be okay?

☐ signed in     ☑ signed out

- ᵐʸᵐʸ