𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

___________________________

     I shifted in the warm bed. I could feel a light shining on my face, slightly warming me up. I brought my hand to my eyes rubbing them.

     I lifted my head up a bit, wincing at the sudden soreness. It took me a minute to realize I was not alone. I looked over to the bathroom connected to the guest room.

     I could hear running water coming from inside, he must be showering.

     I sat up slowly, my back pressing against the bed frame. I had a pretty large t-shirt on, guessing it was his. I didn't pay much attention to what he wore yesterday—only really focused on what was underneath.

     I put my face in both my hands groaning a bit. What the hell was yesterday?  

     First I make out with my best friend and not too long after I have sex with a stranger? In the same house as the friend I made out with!?

     Guilt flooded through me. I felt like a whore. I was using everyone around me.

"This is so embarrassing—"

"What is?" Chan's voice echoed in the room.

     I almost jumped when I saw him. He stood in front of the bathroom door shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist that showed his prominent v-line.

"Um—nothing. Was just having flashbacks of something." I try to chuckle it off.

     It seems to work as Chan doesn't speak much on it. He just walks over to his jeans and boxers, swiftly putting them on. He walks over to my clothes and puts them on my lap.

"Can I get my shirt back?" He says standing right next to me.

     I make an 'o' shape with my mouth. I try to take it off quickly but if I'm being honest, Chan really has left me sore, so it felt painful to take off the shirt. I wince a bit but manage.

     He grabs his shirt from me, immediately putting it on him, leaving me shirtless. Completely naked again.

"Channie—"

"What we did was a one time thing, got it?" He says harshly.

"Yes..." I mumble.

     I look back at him and he looks at me, he closes his eyes and sighs. Placing his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"Chan do you think you could help me..."

     He looks at me confused. A bright pink coming across my face when he looks me straight in my eyes again.

"I mean, help me with putting on my clothes, I'm really sore right now...from last night." He nods, walking over to me.

     He grabs my hands gently helping me swing my legs over the bed. A harsh flush of heat meets my face as I take in the fact I'm naked in front of him.

     He helps me put on my boxers, pants then shirt. I wince a couple times at the movements. He helps me stand up to gain some balance and then he's gone to the bathroom again.

     I take a few steps, legs trembling. God his dick was that good I guess.

"Alright," Chan says coming back in the room "like I said this was a one time thing."

"Thanks for the quick fuck it felt good, I hope you felt good, no ties okay?" I nodded slowly.

"Great, I'm gonna go, see you around."

"Wait—" I stop him before he reaches the door to leave. He looks at me, and like every time I see his eyes, my heart flutters.

"Thank you for cleaning me up"

     He hums, nodding his head. He proceeds with exiting the room, leaving me standing alone. No ties Jeongin. That was a one time thing. Don't get attached.
.
.
.
Oh but his dick was so addicting.

     I shake away the thoughts going on in my head and leave the room going downstairs. Chan's gone and everyone else in the house has disappeared.

     I guessed though that Yeji, Ryujin and Changbin left since the only guest bedroom was the one me and Chan were in.

     I decided to call Uber instead of waking up Jisung.  My Uber came quicker than I thought they would. I left the house and got into the car, making it to my apartment safely.

     As soon as I walked to my apartment, I noticed all the boxes I left for Hyunjin were gone.

     Fuck. A random wave of sickness came over me. I rushed into my apartment immediately to my bathroom and threw up. I ran my hands through my hair, trying not to cry from the acid stinging my already raw throat.

     Once I was finished, I went to the kitchen to get some water. 'Ping'

     I grab my phone out of my pocket and get a text message from...Hyunjin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

______________________________________________________

END

Why is chan so suddenly harsh?

Does Jeongin feel completely better and over the situation that happened not too long ago?

What and why is Hyunjin texting him?

☐ signed in     ☑ signed out

- ᵐʸᵐʸ