𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

___________________________

___Hyunjin___

11:26 am

11:26
Ik you don't want to hear
from me rn. I understand that
I hurt you so much, I feel guilty
and so does Felix.

11:28
I wanted to say it how it
is and why I cheated on you
hoping it would give you
some closure.

11:28
I stopped loving you.
I couldn't find you attractive
anymore. You seemed
fat to me.

11:29
I'm sorry that that's how
it is. It sucks to say but
I didn't want to
hurt you more by breaking
up with you.

11:30
Please forgive and forget
me. You might not want
to hear this as well rn but
Felix is pregnant...

11:40
I am so sorry.

•seen

___________________________

     My throat tightened, and my body shook with uncontrollable sobs. I threw up all over the floor in the hallway, not being able to reach the toilet. I sobbed over and over.

     Memories of happier times with him flashed through my mind, and each one felt like a dagger piercing my heart.

     I didn't want to believe that I had been the problem. I hugged myself, sitting on my knees. Why wasn't I enough?

"I couldn't find you attractive
anymore. You seemed
fat to me."

     I couldn't bring myself to call anyone to comfort me. I couldn't stay in this apartment either though. I inhaled deeply trying not to let bile come through my mouth.

"F-fuck" I whined.

     My stomach hurt beyond any pain I've ever felt. I started hyperventilating. I crawled back to the kitchen, trying my best to keep my breath stable. I reached up onto the corner of the counter for my phone immediately dialing Jisungs number.

     As soon as I heard the beep of the phone being picked up, I didn't waste time telling him to come to my place. He immediately went on his way to come get me.

     I held my stomach, putting my forehead down on the tile floor. I groaned loudly.

      Suddenly, I felt this strange sensation creeping up on me, like a mix of confusion and fear. My vision started to blur, and my head was throbbing with an intense pain. I tried to yell, but my words came out jumbled and unintelligible.

     Before I knew it, my body began to convulse uncontrollably. My arms and legs were jerking, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

     It felt like time was moving in slow motion, and I was trapped in this terrifying, chaotic state.

     As the feeling continued, I felt so helpless and vulnerable. I didn't understand what was happening to me, and it scared me to my core.

     I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore by the time I heard a distorted voice screaming.

     Everything went black.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

______________________________________________________

END

Is Hyunjin actually apologetic?

What happened to Jeongin?

Will Jeongin be okay?

☐ signed in     ☑ signed out

- ᵐʸᵐʸ