𝚘𝚗𝚎

___________________________

     I left the mall with a small bag, balloons, and a stuffed bear holding a present. I quickly rushed to my car, immediately getting out of the parking lot. I was so excited to see the look on Hyunjin's face when he realized I took the day off for his birthday. It took a lot of begging from my boss Seungmin.

     Before I knew it I was entering the parking lot of mine and Hyunjins apartments. We've been living together for three years now. I looked for our stall number, usually I would park in the stall and Hyunjin would park in a guest spot.

     I spotted our stall number but when I looked inside Hyunjin's car was parked in it, that's odd he never parks there.

     I didn't linger about the subject much more as I remembered I needed to hurry and park before Hyunjin could possibly come outside to smoke a cigarette considering we didn't have a balcony.

     Making my way to the guest parking I saw my best friend Felix's red mini cooper, he must be visiting us for Hyunjin's birthday too! I was now more than happy to spend and celebrate the day with my best friend and boyfriend for his birthday.

     I got out of the car quickly grabbing the gifts I had just bought. I became anxious to surprise him. I walked into our apartment complexes quietly yet quickly. I made it to our door, trying to not make noise, I switched to my house keys.

"ah~ jinnie~"

     I froze, my breath hitching. My heart beat started to rise as moans coming from inside the apartment got louder.

     No, there's no way. I refused to believe that the noises were coming from inside our apartment, so I leaned against the door to see if I was hearing correctly.

"You're so beautiful lixie"

"Fuck~ hyunjin faster!~"

     My eyes started watering. I dropped everything I was carrying, still not wanting to believe what I was hearing. I opened the door not caring about surprising him anymore. Walking down the small entrance I went to the living room jaw dropping.

"love you so much- shit!" Hyunjin and I made eye contact not far after Felix took notice of me too. They started tumbling over one another trying to do whatever they could to make it seem like I didn't catch them having sex.

"Baby" Hyunjin said while buckling his pants. I couldn't move. I could not believe that my best friend of thirteen years and my boyfriend of nine years were sleeping together behind my back.

"I'm so sorry baby, it was an accident" Hyunjin pleaded.

"You," sobs started escaping "You accidentally, were fucking my best friend?" I looked at him. Tears were still coming out of my eyes.

"We had some wine-" Felix tried to chime in, quickly being shut up by Hyunjin "Baby please, you know I love you"

"You didn't wear a condom." I started laughing sobbing.

"You didn't wear a fucking condom with him, but you wouldn't want to not wear one with me?!" I yelled, both of them taken back.

"You're willing to risk him getting pregnant but not your own partner?!"

"Knowing how fucking much I was ready to have a family with you, unexpected or expected!"

Hyunjin opened his mouth to speak "I-"

     A loud slap was heard in the room as my hands connected with his face. My hand stung, and so did my eyes as I cried more.

"Get out, both of you" I said staring at both of them.

"Jeongin-"

"How long?"

     Silence spread through the room after I spoke, only some of my sobs being heard. Anger slowly started leaving and being replaced by heartbreak.

"What?" Hyunjin asked.

"H-how long have you guys" I paused chocking out some tears "How long have you been cheating behind my back"

     I looked straight into Hyunjin's eyes, they were filled with sympathy as if he wasn't the cause of my sorrows.

"Please, the least you can fucking do is answer me."

Hyunjin looked away at me and towards Felix. "Three...three years" Felix muttered.

"O-Oh oh my god, I-" I backed away from Hyunjin and Felix. "A whole fucking three years, you guys were going at it behind my back..."

     I had so many questions, when were they gonna stop? Were they going to stop? How long was Hyunjin going to continue going behind my back? Is Felix the only one that he cheated on me with?

"Please...Get the fuck out both of you. Hyunjin, expect your shit to be out in front of the door tomorrow."

     Neither of them had said anything and stayed silent, they both began to get the rest of their belongings. The air and tension grew thicker by the minute. I looked down wanting to stay as composed as I possibly could be, but it was difficult.

     By the time I looked up they were gone, I took a couple breaths before allowing myself to collapse on the floor. I lost my boyfriend, the man I was willing to give everything up for. I lost my best friend, the friend I could come to with everything....all in one day.

     I laid on the floor crying and hugging myself wondering why I wasn't enough, why my luck was horrible. How could they do this to me...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

______________________________________________________

END

What are your thoughts?

How would you feel if something like this happened to you?

Who's guilty here?

☐ signed in ☑ signed out

- ᵐʸᵐʸ