005, "A Sinful Pact." {M}

A/N ignore the mf photo up here

- Reader's POV -

Chaewon changes into another outfit which is some grey Nike sweatpants and her black jean jacket she had on the first time she met Minju. The human girl should be in front of the school waiting for her right now, just the thought made her want to smirk. She put the duty belt on just in case she needed it.

She gets in the back seat and looks around for a bit. She wants to find some sort of evidence that would incriminate her cop sexcapade. She knew it wouldn't be that hard for Minju to find out that she's a vampire. She wouldn't know the full details, but she knows that vampires are stronger and more intelligent than humans.

But she also knew that Minju wasn't dumb, she was smart. Chaewon wouldn't want her to find out and if she ever does, it would be dangerous for the both of them. She heard a knock on the door and she smirked, opening the door, seeing the familiar pretty girl standing there. "Minju." She murmured, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the backseat of the car.

"I was waiting for you.. in front of our school. Why'd you park the cop car here? Where are your friends? You can be more careful, someone might see us." Minju says as she crawls onto Chaewon's lap, Chaewon sighs. "You're too noisy, quiet down before I have to cover your mouth." She said as she put her arms around the human's waist. Minju whimpers, grinding her hips into Chaewon's lap. "Shh... I don't want you to scream so loud here."

"My car is still parked in front of our school... My friends might see us... but that doesn't matter to you right? We're so close by, let's just do it in my room." She says and Chaewon scoffs, "You should know that this is my duty car. I'm supposed to keep it safe and clean, and having sex in it is definitely not going to be clean. Your car is better to do it in."

"But I don't want to get the seats dirty, I don't like it..." Minju pouts, kissing Chaewon's neck. "I can clean it again.. You won't get it dirty again. I can clean it." Chaewon huffs, "Fine we can go to your car." She grabs Minju's hips and pulls her off of her lap. They get out of the car and Chaewon locks it before going to Minju's car and getting into the drivers seat.

Minju's sitting next to her in the passenger seat and she looks at Chaewon with her eyes full of lust. "Did you miss me? Were you thinking about me all day?" She asked, grabbing Chaewon's hand. "Yeah..." Chaewon murmurs, embarrassed at how she feels. "I missed you too, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I just want you so bad..." Minju said, kissing Chaewon's cheek.

Chaewon bites the inside of her cheek, exhaling deeply from her nose. "Where's a quiet place in this town? Like a house or a secluded place? Somewhere no one would go to." She asked.
"Hmm.. There's a place a couple of blocks away that no one ever goes to. It's a small building that is surrounded by trees. You know that place?" She asks and Chaewon nods.

"Ohh it's a secret spot. Sounds cool, where do I take you?" She asked and Minju blushed.
"Oh... we have to drive a bit to get there. It's fine though, I don't mind. I'll just sit on your lap while you drive. You don't mind that do you officer?" She asked and Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"I won't see shit but okay." She said, putting the seat back to allow Minju to sit on her lap. Minju scooted closer to her and laid her head on Chaewon's shoulder. Chaewon's face turns bright red as she stares at the girl in her lap, trying to calm herself down before they get to the destination.

"Hey, Minju..." Chaewon says, her voice low as her eyes stay on the road. "Yes?" Minju asks as she snuggles closer to her. "Did you really mean what you said? About how boring your boyfriend is.. about how you don't care if he finds out about us..." She asked, she wasn't sure of how she was going to answer. "If he ever were to find out about us.. Let's just say that I.. I won't tell him. It would be safer for the both of us if we didn't do this."