010, "Unexpected Rescue."

- Reader's POV -

Minju groans as she gets under the blankets frustratedly, she hears a knock at the door, her mother probably. She ignores it. "Minju.. Minju, babe. Wake up." She whines and covers her ears.
"I know you're not asleep. Open the door."

"Ugh." She gets out of bed and unlocks the door. Hyunjin comes through and Minju wants to kill herself. Why does he always have to show up!? She turns her back to him, getting back on the bed.
She feels a strong hand on her shoulder and she turns around, a scowl on her face. "Get off me."

"What's wrong?" "Nothing." She replies and she hears him sigh. "You can talk to me, you know? Where were you last night?" He asks. "I was at a friend's house."

"Which one?"

"Does it matter? It's not like you care anyway." Minju says. Hyunjin grabs her arm and pulls her up, her back pressed against his chest and she struggles against him, but his grip on her is strong.

"Why are you suddenly being so cold to me, Minju? Huh? You used to like me a lot, so what happened? Did I do something wrong?" Acting like he always isn't the one to hurt her and make her cry. "Let go of me." She says, and her voice is stern and cold, her expression hard and angry.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." He whispers in her ear. "Get the fuck off of me." Agitated by her tone, Hyunjin shoves her down onto the bed, gripping her shoulder tightly and keeping her pinned down. "I said. Let. Go." Minju says through clenched teeth, trying her best to push him away. Hyunjin growls and pushes her back down.

"No, not until you tell me why you're being like this."

"You don't give a damn, so why the fuck should I bother?" She replies and Hyunjin grabs her chin forcing her to look up at him. "You know, Minju.." He trails his thumb across her lips, making her shiver, his voice is deep and rough. "It's a real shame you don't want to cooperate. We used to have so much fun, remember?"

He smirks, tracing his fingers down her neck. "Don't touch me." She says and he chuckles. "I will. And you're not going to stop me." He leans in and kisses her cheek. Minju closes her eyes and turns her head away from him. Hyunjin's grip tightens and he growls. "Stop fighting me. I'm tired of you playing hard to get."

"Then leave me the fuck alone."

She says, and her voice is cold and distant. "You're acting like a brat, Minju. You know, you need to learn to obey me. I don't want to hear any back talk from you anymore." He says, grabbing her chin again and forcing her to look up at him.

"You don't own me. You're not my boyfriend." Minju replies and she tries to shove him off her, but he's too strong. "Shut the fuck up. I am your boyfriend. Whether you like it or not, you're mine, and you're going to do whatever the fuck I say."

"Fuck off."

"What did you just say?" He growls, and his voice is low and threatening. "Fuck off. Fuck you." Hyunjin sighs and he grabs her throat, his grip tight. Minju chokes, her eyes widening. "That's not what I want to hear, Minju."

"I-It hurts.." She wheezes, and her hands are grasping his wrist, trying desperately to pry his hand off her. "You're hurting me, stop." She whimpers. "That's the point." He says and he squeezes harder. "Hyun-jin."

She chokes. He smirks and leans closer to her ear, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine. "You know, I've always loved hearing you say my name like that."