Chapter 4: Internet Famous

Sammy's POV~

I had my first day of work today. Basically we took care of any dogs up for adoption or for sale, play with the dogs, and then do doggy day care. We also have to restock any merchandise. It was a breeze. Plus, I got to work with Lena, so that was a plus. Over the pass few weeks, we had gotten really close. Now, we were at my house.

"Why do you love music so much?," Lena asked.

"What?," I asked.

"Why do you love music so much? Like, just music in general," she said.

"Well, I love music so much because it will never change. People change, the economy changes, the world changes, but music will always be music. It will never be a curtain or a pillow, just music," I explained.

"Wow, that was actually really beautiful," Lena said.

"Thanks," I said with a smile on my face.

Lena's POV~

I videotaped Sammy explaining why she loved music so much. I felt that what she had to say would really have a big affect on the people. I was going to upload it on the internet. Sammy told me about what happened on that tour. She could be pissed at Daniel, instead she chooses to thank him. She thanks him for making her stronger than she was before. She has such a different view on the world than anyone else I have ever met before.

Sammy's POV~

"Sammy! What are you doing? Don't you have work?," my mother asked.

"No, it's canceled for the weekend and then Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I don't have work," I told her.

"Well, you should do something," she said.

(Ping! Ping!)

I checked my phone. One text message from Kaytlin. We rarely talked anymore. Sad, I know.

K: You're all over the internet!

S: What?!

K: Yeah! Someone posted a video of you talking about why you loved music so much and then they talked about how you have such a different view on the world!

S: No way! I haven't seen anything!

K: Yeah! Everyone's talking about how beautiful your words were and how they want to hear more about your view!

S: Hang on, I'm getting a phone call.

K: Kk

"Hello," I said into my phone.

"Hi, this is Lara Spencer from Good Morning America. I'm calling you, Sammy, to ask if you would like to have a one-on-one interview with me on your view of the world," Lara Spencer said.

"Really? Um, sure, I would love to," I said.

"Perfect! Now, we here on the set know you're only a teenager, so we were wondering when you were free," she said.

"I'm free until Thursday," I told her.

"How does Monday sound?," she asked.

"It sounds perfect! Well, I'll have to ask my mother first and then get back to you," I said.

"Oh, we already called your mother and she knows about this. You just need to tell her I'm interviewing you Monday and we're all set," she explained.