Chapter 23: Finally!

Sammy's POV~

     I woke up around 3 am. I couldn't really sleep. Daniel and the gang were leaving today for a week or two. I was going to miss them. A lot. I can't believe I'm letting Daniel leave without telling him what I need to tell him. Their bus wasn't far from where I was, but I don't know if I should say goodbye again, I might get in the way because they might be really busy loading up the bus and whatnot. 

Daniel's POV~

     I was really going to miss Sammy, we all were. I can't believe I'm not even going to tell her what I should have told her from the beginning, that I'm in love with her. But, if I tell her now, the one or two weeks that I'm away will be unbearable. So, I guess it's better this way. I hope Annabelle doesn't mess with her while I'm gone. That girl is totally psycho! She just doesn't get the fact that we are never ever, ever getting back together. She's getting really stalker-ish too. It's just such a "coincidence" that she's been at most of the places Sammy and I had been at. I hope she doesn't know that the tour bus is a couple of blocks away. We put it here so she couldn't find us, but knowing her, she'd probably find us.

Sammy's POV~

     I just sat in my bed for a while listening to music and going on my social media pages. They haven't even left Florida yet and I'm already bored out of my mind! At least I still had Lena. I wonder if she's up. I decided to call her.

"I'm already at your door," she said into the phone.

This is why she was the best. I crept downstairs and opened the door.

"My parents are asleep, so be quiet going up the stairs," I told her.

"Okay," she whispered.

We crept up the stairs and then into my room.

"So, how you holding up?," she asked.

"Okay, I'm gonna miss them, but I still have you," I told her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty amazing," she said as she flipped her hair.

"So, you gonna say goodbye again?," she asked.

"I don't know, they might be busy," I said.

"Have you asked?," she asked.

"Well, no," I said.

"Well then call Kaytlin or Mahogany," she told me.

"Okay, just wait a few minutes though," I told her.

"Why?," she asked.

"Just in case," I said.

Daniel's POV~

     We were on the bus picking our spots and putting our luggage in our spots. The charter bus sat a lot of people, so we each had our own two seats. Some of us were done already, so we were sitting on the curb just talking.

"Is she coming to say goodbye again?," Cam asked.

"I don't know. She might be asleep right now," I told him.
"You gonna tell her?," Hayes asked.

"Tell her what?," Kaytlin asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly.

"Oh-kay," she said.

"Something wicked this way comes," Mahogany muttered.

     We all looked up and saw Annabelle walking towards us. Just then, Mahogany got a phone call. She walked a few feet away.