Chapter 10: It Was Always You

Sammy's POV~

I told the girls everything and they were gushing when I was done.

"Okay, some of that was actually super cute and sweet," Mahogany said.

"Wait, what happened to your head?," Lena asked.

I touched my forehead and looked at my hand, there was some blood on it.

"It must be from when Daniel and I hit heads," I told them.

I walked downstairs and cleaned the blood off and then put a band-aid on it. I went over to the kitchen window to look into Daniel's house. His room light was still on, so him and the boys were probably still up. I walked back upstairs and saw that the girls had fallen asleep. It was 1 am after all. I got under my bed covers and tried to sleep. Only... I couldn't. It had been an hour and I hadn't fallen asleep yet. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened tonight. I tried to distract myself by listening to my music. I put some headphones in and pressed shuffle. The song started playing.

"Oh my gosh," I groaned.

Even the song knew! It's like this song was written for me! The song was "It Was Always You" by Maroon 5 (My darlings<3). I couldn't get over the accuracy of this song, minus the lying part.

Daniel's POV~

The guy's fell asleep around 1-ish. But, I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened yet. I hadn't fallen asleep and it had been an hour! I decided to try to distract myself by listening to my music. I put some headphones in and pressed shuffle. The song started playing.

"Oh," I groaned.

 Even the song knew! It's like this song was written for me! The song was "It Was Always You" by Maroon 5. I couldn't get over the accuracy of this song, minus the lying part. 

Sammy's POV~

I fell asleep sometime around 3 am. When I woke up, I heard more than three voices in my room. I opened my eyes and saw about 12 figures. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. All of the guys were there, minus Daniel.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"Nice to see you too," Gilinsky said with a smirk.

"What do you guys want?," I asked as I went into my bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and then walked back out.

"Really, Sammy?," Kenny asked.

"What?," I asked.

"Your shorts?," he asked.

"What about them?," I asked.

"They're really short," he said.

"They're just pajama shorts, no one's gonna see me in them," I told him.

"We see you," the guys said.

"I meant no one that I care about is going to see me in them," I joked.

"Hey!," they exclaimed in defense.

"Just kidding, I love you losers," I said.

"We know," they all said.

"Okay, so what do you want?," I asked as I sat down on my bed.

They just all stared at each other awkwardly. I knew what they wanted to talk about.

"Yeah, we kissed," I said.

"And?," Carter asked.

"And what?," I asked.

"Do you like him?," Jacob asked.