Chapter 13: Oh gosh!

Sammy's POV~

"Of course," Annabelle growled.

"Can I help you?," I asked coldly.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Daniel," she said.

"Oh, he doesn't want to talk to you," I told her with a smirk.

"Sure he doesn't," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Who's at the door?," Johnson asked.

I opened the door fully so they could all see.

"OH COME ON!," they all yelled.

This door has been showing us people we don't want to see.

"I'm here to speak to Daniel," Annabelle huffed.

"I have nothing to say to you," Daniel told her.

"Just talk to her, she won't leave us alone until you do," I sighed.

"Fine," he said as he got up and went to the door.

They both went outside and sat on my porch. We just sat here and waited.

"Is this all you guys did when Jessie and Tanner came to talk to me?, I asked.

"Pretty much, well Daniel would be freaking out, but we just sat there, sometimes we listened in," Mahogany said.

"Well, let's talk about something," I said.

"How about you and Daniel," Gilinsky said.

"What about Daniel and I?," I asked.

"Do you really just want to be friends?," Nash asked.

"Guys, the hottest teen in the world could ask me out and I'd say "no", I'm not ready to go out with anyone right now," I told them.

"What about when you are ready?," Tyler asked.

I was about to answer when we heard a really loud sound, someone leaving the porch, and then the door opened. Daniel walked in with a bleeding cut on his cheek. Well that conversation didn't last long.

Daniel's POV~

I walked outside and sat down on the porch by Annabelle.

"What do you want Annabelle?," I asked.

"You back," she said.

"Yeah, well that's not going to happen," I told her.

"Why not?," she snapped.

"That girl in there, she's my best friend. You ruined that, too many times, I can't loose her again," I told her.

"What do you even see in her?," she asked.

"She has such a great personality. Even when she's sad, she tries to make everyone around her happy and laughing. She puts others before herself, unlike you," I told her.

"I love it when you play hard to get," she giggled.

"What is wrong with you? I'm not playing hard to get! I will never like you again! Ever," I told her.

"Oh, just kiss me already!," she exclaimed.

She leaned in, but I jumped up.

"No! I'll never kiss you or like you or anything!," I exclaimed.

"You're a psycho!," I added.

She huffed at that and slapped my cheek, scratching it in the process with her pointy witch nails. She stormed off the porch and away from Sammy's house. I entered the house.

Sammy's POV~

"Oh my gosh! What happened?," I asked as I rushed over to Daniel.

"She slapped me," he told me.

"What? Why?," Sammy W. asked.

"She tried kissing me, so I backed away and called her a psycho," Daniel told us.

"Typical," Tyler muttered.

"Here, come with me," I said as I grabbed Daniel's hand and led him upstairs.

I brought him into the guest bathroom and pulled out the first-aid kit we had in there.

"Sit on the toilet," I instructed him.

He did as I said. I pulled out some cleaning stuff.

"Okay, this might hurt a lot," I told him.

"You need my hand?," I asked.

"Nah, I'm a big boy," he chuckled.

"Oh-kay," I said.

He so needed my hand. I touched his cheek with the swab and he instantly grabbed my hand.

"That's what I thought," I giggled.

When we were kids and one of us got a cut or something like that and it needed to be clean, we would hold the others hand. So now, I was use to his bone crushing grip. As I was cleaning his cut, I realized that we were extremely close. The same as the night when he kissed me. Tyler asked me what I would do when I was ready, but I have no idea. Right now, I don't look at anybody as boyfriend material. What would I do? I looked into Daniel's eyes for a split second. Whoa. Had he been staring at my face the whole time??? Does he actually like me?? Gosh! Why does life have to be so confusing?? I finished up cleaning his face and then gave him a band-aid. I put the first-aid kit back in the cupboard.

We went back stairs.

"What were you guys doing up there?," Hayes asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"I cleaned up his cut," I told him, shaking my head.

Ah, when were they going to just get used to the fact that we won't be dating and if we were, we would tell them?

"Okay, we have to get to the mall for a performance," Kenny said as they stood up.

"I have to get home," Lena sighed.

"Okay, I'm just going to take a nap, today was brutal," I groaned.

"Okay, see ya," they all said said as they left.

I went up to my room and started bawling my eyes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took SO long guys, but I had writers block! This chapter sucks and his SUPER short, but I'm going to try to make the next few chapters good. In fact, while I was typing this, I got an idea! So yay! Anyway, I love you all so much! <3