Chapter 17: I'm Back...

Sammy's POV~

The next morning I finished packing and then before I left for the airport, I called the others and told them to meet me on my front porch.

"So, you're leaving already?," Kenny asked.

"I'll be back in a few weeks," I told him.

"We'll miss ya kid," Gilinsky said.

"I'll miss you all too," I said.

We all gave hugs and then chatted a bit before I had to leave.

"Tell Daniel I said good bye," I told them.

"Sure thing," Tyler said.

I waved one last good bye before I was off to the airport.

~After the Flight~

"Hey Aunt Cindy!," I exclaimed.

"Hey sweetheart!," she exclaimed as she gave me a hug.

"I missed you," I told her.

"I missed you too," she said.

"So, where's Susie?," I asked.

(Susie is Aunt Cindy's daughter. I have no idea if I named her yet, if I did and it's not Susie, I'm so sorry!)

"She's at home with your uncle," she told me.

"Really? He's back?," I asked.

"Yes, but he has to leave again once we get home. They only allowed him home for a bit to see Susie," she sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"No worries. I'm lucky we got to see him at all. Some people don't get that chance sometimes," she told me.

I don't know why, but that really stuck with me.

Anyway, we got in her car and drove to her house.We took my bags into the house.

"Uncle Brad!," I exclaimed.

I gave him a huge hug.

"Hey, Sammy," he chuckled as he hugged me back.

"I can't believe you have to leave now," I sighed.

"I know, but I'll be home at the end of November," he said.

"Really?!," I asked, super excited.

"Yep, you'll be the first one I call once I get home," he told me.

"I'll be waiting," I chuckled.

He grabbed his bags and then I left him, Susie, and Aunt Cindy alone. 

I brought my bags up to my old room. Sadly, Jessie still lived next door. Anyway, I entered the room and saw that the window was open and Jessie was in his room.

"Great," I muttered sarcastically.

"Sammy?!," Jessie asked, shocked.

I shut the window. He started tapping on the glass, but I ignored him. I turned my back and started putting my clothes in the closet. I heard a knock on the window. I turned and saw Jessie holding a piece of paper. I walked to the window and read it. It read: I'm sorry about all the things I said. I didn't mean them.

I gave him a soft smile... Then I closed the blinds and the curtains. I didn't care if he was sorry. He shouldn't have said such awful things to me. Anyway, I finished putting my clothes away and then checked my social media pages. I bunch of the gang were tweeting that they would miss me. I tweeted them back. On Instagram they posted pictures of me hugging them before I left. I checked Daniel's Instagram. He posted a picture. I clicked on it. It was his collage of all of the pictures he had of the two of us. The caption read: I'm so sorry...

"What am I doing?," I groaned as I flopped onto my bed.

"I don't want to be here," I mumbled into my pillow.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!," I called out.

The door opened and I looked to see who it was.

"Get out," I growled at him.

"Sammy, please, hear me out," he pleaded.

"Why?," I asked.

"I have a lot to tell you and explain to you," he told me.

"And I should care, why?," I asked.

"Because it may help you with your problems," he told me.

"Fine," I said.

"Thank you," Jessie sighed as he sat down.

And that was when he explained it all to me and gave me some thoughts he had about all of my drama with Daniel. I didn't know what to think. Was he right? Did I really? Does Daniel really...

*******************************

Cliffhanger! I'm so, so, so, so, SO x1million sorry! School started and I became so sidetracked with it and then I ran out of ideas, but now I have some! Thank you all for still sticking with me and waiting out for this chapter! This one is so short because I already have an idea for the next chapter and I plan on posting it tomorrow! The next chapter will be Daniel's POV when Sammy is leaving and the gang go back to his house after Sammy left and then we'll find out what Jessie told Sammy! It's going to be great! I hope you all like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all so, so much! <3