Chapter 14: The Interview

Sammy's POV~

How could Jessie say such awful things? I mean, I know I said some bad things, but I had a right to. He was a pig! A monster! Just so, so awful. Whatever. I stopped crying. I wasn't going to shed some tears over him. He doesn't deserve to be cried over. I washed up my face because it was all pink and my eyes were a bit puffy. When I was done, I checked the time. It was 5 p.m. I needed some dinner. I ordered a pizza and then turned on some Netflix. The others wouldn't be back for a while. The pizza came about 30 minutes later and I started watching some Orange Is The New Black. I loved this show. My parents use to not let me watch it, but they let me watch one episode and I became addicted to it. I was half way through season 1. Crazy Eyes was my favorite because she was crazy and hilarious. Anyway, I finished my small pizza and watched some more Orange (That's what I'm gonna call the show because it's too long of a title to just keep typing it).

Daniel's POV~

As we were leaving to go back to Sammy's house, some lady stopped me.

"Hi, I'm Susan Marks, beginner interviewer/reporter, I was wondering if I could interview you tomorrow, here, at the mall," the Susan lady said.

"Um, yeah, sure," I said.

"Great, just meet me here tomorrow at 10," she said.

"Okay, see you then," I said.

"Yes, good bye," she said.

We finished packing up and then went back to Sammy's.

"We're back!," Kenny yelled.

"Shut up!," Sammy hissed.

"Well damn," Carter said.

"I'm watching Orange Is The New Black," she said.

"I've heard of that show, but never watched it," Hayes said.

"Well pop a squat and I'll start it from the beginning," she told us.

Sammy's POV~

~Later~

We watched all of Season 1.

"Oh my gosh," Kaytlin said.

"This show is so good," Nash said.

"I know. I'm addicted," I confessed.

Soon, we all fell asleep because we stayed up way late to finish the season.

Daniel's POV~

I woke up and went back home to change and then went to the mall for the interview.

"Daniel! Good morning!," Ms. Marks exclaimed.

"Morning," I said to her.

Soon, we started the interview. It was just your normal interview. Your inspiration, your thoughts on your fans, stuff like that. But then, a she mentioned something I wasn't expecting.

"Can you repeat that?," I asked.

"Yes. Sammy. What's up with the two of you?," she asked.

"Well, Sammy and I were best friends since we were little, but then she moved after some things happened and then we reunited on the tour and became best friends again. My now ex-girlfriend Annabelle put a wedge between Sammy and I and we drifted again. Now, we're friends again and are working back to being best friends," I told her.

"Wow, seems like there's a lot that goes on with the two of you," she said.

"Yeah, there's a whole lot," I smiled.