Chapter 20

[Chaewon's POV]

We really aren't in the best situation right now... Right now almost all of us are inside this cell we were put in. Soobin took Yeonjun away from us and I have no idea where Dahyun, Haerin, or Eunchae are.

"Chaewon we owe you an apology," Sana unnie said.

"Hm?" I said.

"You were right to be suspicious about the group, we didn't know..." Jungkook said. We were already distraught about Taehyun being infected, but now we're locked up in a cell. It's rare to see Jungkook oppa upset.

"We're sorry Chaewon unnie..." Yujin said.

"I forgive you guys, but we need to find a way out..." I said.

"I don't want to imagine what they're doing to Yeonjun!" Mina unnie said.

"Me neither, Yeonjun is a good guy. If I'm being honest it'd be much worse to lose a guy like him," Chan said.

"If only there was a way out," Taehyung said.

"Damn it..." I said and gripped the bars of the cell tightly.

"Chaewon you alright?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'm just really worried about Yeonjun guys... Especially since we had a talk yesterday after what happened..."

"About Taehyun?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm worried too, I mean he's the one suffering the most from the infection. He lost his parents, a close friend, and now Taehyun. Yet he's still fighting for a better future..." Mina said.

"That's why we're Tomorrow X Together, we want to make the future better right? Then let's try to break out of here- Mmph!" Sana said.

"Shhh not too loud Sana," Taehyung said as he removed his hand from Sana's mouth.

"Sorry, but yeah that's what I'm trying to say."

"I wonder where in this place Yeonjun is at," Mina said.

"Same here," Jungkook said.

[Yeonjun's POV]

Soobin walked ahead outside of the cell area and into an outdoor portion. Soobin walked ahead while I walked behind him with his members surrounding me. I don't see myself winning a fight alone so I'm gonna let him do his thing for now.

"Psst," a guard said to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Sorry about him, he's always like this..."

"It's fine... I understand."

"He's real scary, be careful with your words..."

"Thanks um..."

"Jimin."

"Thanks Jimin."

The guard Jimin just gave me a thumbs up. I'm assuming he doesn't want to do this, but he's kinda scared to go against Soobin's orders. I followed Soobin upstairs to an upper floor of the building.

"Here, let's go inside my office officer..." Soobin said and gestured me to go in. "Guards, you can leave us alone after he goes in." I followed Soobin inside and the guards left me. Soobin locked the door and turned back to me. "Have a seat." Soobin pointed at a chair and I sat down on it.

"What's your plan you? You gonna bring me in a room with another infected?" I asked.

"Nope, there's none above ground. I just wanna catch up with you let's say that!"