Choose Both (True Ending)

(Continued from Chapter 30, this is the canon ending)

[Yeonjun's POV]

"I love you both so much that I can't decide!" I said.

"What?" Chaewon asked.

"It's a really hard decision huh?" Mina said.

"Yes... It's complicated..." I said.

I thought back to what Soobin told me back at the Neneri. He told me to follow my heart, I can't choose one or the other. I love them both and I want to be with them both!

"I want to be with both of you!"

"Both of us?" Mina and Chaewon said.

"Yes, I can't choose one or the other... So can I date both of you?" I asked.

"Uh..." Mina said.

"Are you okay with that?" Chaewon asked.

"If it's okay if you both, then we can do this. I'd rather not pick one and regret it later..." I said.

"Mina, is it okay with you?" Chaewon asked.

"Much more than okay!" Mina said. Mina walked up and kissed me in the lips, Chaewon did the same after Mina.

"I'm glad I've met you two. When the world goes back to normal, let's go on an actual date!" I said.

"Just say the word!" Mina and Chaewon said.

The next day, Beomgyu got to work on creating the cure using the knowledge from the files. He carefully followed the directions and was doing fairly well. Dahyun and I have a job of our own too, we're gonna search for Taehyun and bring him back where Beomgyu can cure him. It's only Dahyun and me who's going out since we're immune.

I made my relationship with Mina and Chaewon official. I told everyone this morning that I'm dating them both and everyone supported us. Mina and Chaewon were helping Beomgyu create another cure. Soobin also decided to come to fix his mistake of infecting Taehyun, so he wants to help find him and bring him back.

Hopefully Taehyun forgives him. Taehyun definitely would have trust issues with him, but ultimately in the end he'd start trusting him. We headed to the refinery to search for any leads on him. Thanks to Haerin's encounter with Tio, we have a good place to start searching which was the area of what remained of the refinery.

"Alright according to Haerin, Taehyun was behind the refinery after the explosion before he turned infected. We can start there!" I said.

"If it takes all day to find him then so be it," Soobin said.

"Then let's not stand around and let's start searching!" Dahyun said.

We spent hours searching for Taehyun, we don't have much of a trace on him, so we're just covering paths he could've gone down. I still don't understand how the infected act when not attacking us. Like what else do they do you know? That's when we caught a glimpse of some blonde hair, an infected standing in the distance.

"Is that him?" Dahyun asked.

"I-I don't know he's far away..." I said.

"Let's get a closer look then," Soobin said.

We all approached the person and got a better look at him.

"There's no mistaking it..." I said.

"Taehyun!" Dahyun shouted.