Part-1

"If you face any problem here because of anything…" You saw the middle aged man slickly glare at your hours old husband while talking to you. "...never hesitate to tell me. Alright." You smiled a little at him and nodded your head.

"Don't worry about me uncle." A sweet smile from you was enough to make Jeon Jaemin, your father-in-law sigh in relaxation while your husband, Jeon Jungkook held in a scoff from escaping his lips.

"Jungkook….stay happy with her." Jaemin next moved towards his angry son who looked away from his father in annoyance. "Always remember...she is your father's choice and your father will always want the best for you." Jaemin tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook scoffed while giving out a sarcastic chuckle. "And I will prove it to you dad that your choice for me was wrong." Jungkook didn't wait for a reply and walked away hastily. Jaemin looked at his son's retreating figure in despair.

Looking at you, he sighed again. "Y/n-ah.." "Don't worry about me uncle. I will be fine." You held his palms and squeezed them in assurance. As some time passed away, you walked upstairs towards his room, holding one side of your gown in one hand and your trolley bag in the other.

"No paparazzi! I repeat NO FREAKING PAPARAZZI OR LIMELIGHT should be there. I want all news about my marriage sorted. I don't want any kind of trouble Mr.Choi!!" You heard Jungkook yell on his phone while pacing to and fro.

You pulled your bag inside until he looked at you. "What the hell?" He mumbled under his breath. "Hey you!! There are many more empty rooms here. Go and get anyone among them." Jungkook pointed towards you, making you halt in place.

"Why any other room? This is my husband's room and I have the right to stay here." You spoke unamused while he scoffed at you. "Husband? Huh!! Did you hit your head somewhere?" Jungkook let out a dry chuckle before walking towards you and folding his arms before his chest.

"Listen to me. You and this marriage were forced on me. I literally loathe your sight, Miss so called perfectionist. Just because my dad likes you doesn't mean I will accept you too. This marriage is just a mere deal to me or else my dad would kick me out of his properties. Once I make him learn your real truth, once he gets to know about the facade you wear, he will himself allow me to set myself free from you. And if not that, then I will free myself from you once I get my property shares. Just wait and watch."

Jungkook spat all his hatred towards you at once even without huffing for a breath. You and Jungkook were college rivals. This rivalry was one sided though because you were never interested in getting involved with him. That was until you started feeling for him. Unfortunately.

Jungkook's father was your father's friend and was very fond of you. You being an intellect in academics accompanied by your sweet and kind behaviour, Jeon Jaemin literally saw the perfect and doting daughter-in-law in you. The praises about you from his father made Jungkook salty about you as he was kinda carefree and average in studies.

Not just his father but his mother too cared for you which didn't sit well with him and hence he started competing with you in college. Though he was your senior, yet he didn't leave a chance to outshine you. Sometimes he would be successful and whenever he used to fail, he would blame you.

The only positive thing which happened amidst all this was that he started studying harder and in the meantime, became the topper of his batch, much to his parent's amusement. Yet, his untamed hatred never subsided. For you, Jungkook was a proud and cocky senior who was hell bent to become your competitor.

You never understood his place of disliking towards you yet because of the enigma that he was, you always found yourself in the middle of an argument with him. A baseless yet sincere argument.

How ironical!!

Amidst all the quarrels, fights and hatred, you couldn't deny that the boyish handsomeness which he held never attracted you towards him.

You secretly liked him while openly fighting with him but never did you think that you would marry him. Not because you didn't want to but because you knew that neither will he be happy with you, nor will you find happiness with him. You knew that he would never like you. You knew that he would never love you.

But destiny played a beautifully dirty game with you that the only parent you have, your father, got diagnosed with cancer. Neither a hefty amount of money nor numerous amounts of prayers helped you but you didn't want to let your father breath his last while worrying about you, hence you agreed to marry his best friend's son.

For once you wanted to go and tell your dad that the groom he chose for you was everything but "the one" for you but every time you looked at those weary and baggy eyes of your father, you stepped back from snatching his peace. In return, you decided to give away your peace instead.

"Done with your lecture? Now can I change into something comfortable to wear?" You spoke calmly, disinterested to even look into his glaring eyes. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" He yelled and you closed your eyes before sticking your index finger inside your ear. "I am literally a few centimetres away from you. Stop yelling!" You replied in an annoyed tone.

"If you don't want me to yell then get lost from here. I don't want to see your face. I used to dislike you before but when you didn't refuse to marry me, it just made me hate you Kim Y/n!!" Jungkook confessed without hesitation. It stinks your heart but you acted aloof, putting your concentration into unpacking your clothes.

"I am sorry but I can do nothing about your hatred. It's your feelings so deal with it. And about me getting lost….No! I won't get lost because I don't have anywhere to go for now. I will leave your room once your parents go back to Busan from this mansion because I don't want them to think that there are any problems between us which he can't deal with." Jungkook frowned after hearing you.

"How can you be so fake? Just to show off like a happy couple, you are ready to share a room with me. Wow!!" Jungkook gritted his teeths in anger while his glares never stopped from hitting you. You looked at him, your hazel brown eyes depicting the calm night sea, holding back a lot of unpredictable waves.

"At least this show off will hurt only two and not five people." He crooked his brows in confusion at your reply until the meaning hit him. "I can't stay with you." He mumbled to himself and dashed inside the washroom while you nibbled on your lower lip as your eyes filled up with warm tears.

"I wish you atleast try."

______________________________________