Part-10

Jungkook had his fingers entwined with yours till the time he had pulled you from the conference room of his office building, guiding you towards the parking lot and then inside his car to drive back home.

You didn't deny his gestures either as you were more than willing to spend some quality time with him. The changes in his behaviour towards you since the past one month was quite evident to you but you never imagined his emotions to heightened up this way.

You looked at him as he moved the steering wheel, a small and constant smile lingering on his lips while your cheeks were reddening with time, recalling the previous moments that you spent with him. "I am hungry." He chided, stepping inside his home, trailing behind you.

His eyes glistened when his nostrils hit with the aroma of his favourite dishes as soon as he scooted downstairs after freshening up. "Am I tiring you, wifey?" Your heart skipped a beat at his new nickname which he has started using for you.

"Yes." You suppressed a smile, hiding your blush and he rolled the sleeves of his sweatshirt, taking the chopping board from you to extend a helping hand to you. "The least I can do is help you." He spared you a small look and you concentrated on the rice that was steaming.

After having a full meal, Jungkook held your palms, making you sit on the couch beside him. "Y/n, I want to talk." You were slightly hesitant, his unpredictable words and actions throwing you at space sometimes but nonetheless you followed his instincts.

"Umm...I want to be very honest with you." He mumbled, looking straight into your eyes while you couldn't help the loud beating of your heart. "I want to give this marriage a chance. With all my will." He spoke with all honesty and you smiled at him, well knowing where it was coming from.

"I know I was a jerk at the beginning, but try to understand my situation as well, I was forced into this marriage and I was still having the notion that I hate you…" He explained, lowering his gaze a little. "...which means you don't hate me actually??" You were quick to question him.

You saw him blink his eyes several times, indicating he was caught off guard and later you chuckled as his cheeks adorned the shades of pink. "Will you go on a date with me?" He suddenly asked you out, leaving you surprised.

"Huh?" You raised your brows and he nodded his head. "I am here for two days before I go back to the states again. I want to mark these two days as the beginning of our relationship before going." He caressed the knuckles of your hand.

Happy would be an understatement which you felt because you were feeling out of the world at this moment. The man, with whom you have always been in love with, was willing to start fresh with you and you felt like you never needed anything else at this moment.

"I would love to go on a date with my husband." You chirped happily making his small smile go wide as he pulled you closer, making a gasp escape your lips. "I feel thankful." He smiled as his eyes glowed in brightness before he leaned closer and rested his forehead against yours.

||

Small laughs and wholesome gossips brimmed up in the atmosphere as the two of you sat at the corner seat of a restaurant, having brunch together. As Jungkook wished, you were on a date with him, reserving his entire time and giving the same as yours for that day.

The day started with Jungkook showering you with bunches of roses, making your heart flutter. Though his actions, as an adult, might seem to be cliche but when you sat back and thought, you realised that you never really got to live these moments as a teenager.

"Jungkook, that's enough for the day." You thinned your lips tightly, when Jungkook was about to feed you with more sushi rolls. "Okay, then feed me." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and you sighed, looking around the restaurant being cautious.